Fuel is building a high-performance blockchain operating system that provides high throughput without sacrificing decentralization or security. Our project is a full-stack solution that lets anyone deploy a Fuel chain using any configuration they would like (Rollup on Ethereum, Sovereign chain, Appchain, etc.). Currently, our focus is to launch an Ethereum rollup to help scale Ethereum beyond its current capacity.
Working at Fuel
Fuel is remote first and globally distributed, with English as our primary language for communication. We are looking for self-starters who are excited about working in a fast-paced startup environment. We do not require contributors to live in specific time zones, but much of the team lives and works in the European and US time zones. Contributors should endeavour to make themselves available as needed for scheduled team and company events.
We’re looking for an exceptional Senior Executive Assistant to strengthen our team, and maximize the impact of our CEO and COO.
Your mission is to enable our CEO and COO to do their best work, removing administrative hurdles, making sure they’re where they need to be when they need to, and have all the necessary context for making optimal decisions.
Our ideal candidate is located in UTC +/- 1, and is energized by the prospect of tackling projects and solving problems. If you are super organized, able to read any situation and communication style, and solve issues before they become such, then this is the role for you!
This is not your first experience, and you know how to create deep trust and a real partnership with the Executives you support. You foresee their needs and address those proactively, with little to no supervision.
You maintain a realistic balance among multiple priorities. You see what needs to be done and go for it; and you are able to work independently on a multitude of projects, while maintaining complete discretion when dealing with confidential and sensitive matters.
- Manage complex scheduling requirements across various time zones, internal teams, and external stakeholders.
- Anticipate the needs of the CEO and COO resolving operational and administrative issues before they arise.
- Prioritize daily, weekly, and monthly schedules in line with upcoming deliverables and deadlines.
- Arrange travel, accommodation, seamlessly process any visa travel requirement.
- Prepare accurate itineraries including expected travel times, dedicated transportation, complete relevant contact details.
- Manage constantly-shifting calendars and impeccably communicate schedule changes to all stakeholders and external parties.
- Attune with CEO and COO specific priorities and preferences, and seamlessly manage both’s time in the most effective manner.
- Support other executives (Co-founder, CMO, board members) as needed, particularly with regards to travel arrangements and calendar management.
- Attend correspondence on behalf of the CEO sending appropriate responses and preparing documentation.
- Use discretion, confidentiality, and impeccable judgment to handle C-Level matters.
- Know when to raise issues to other team members and follow up to resolution.
- Flexible and proactive in picking up other tasks or covering other needs as they arise.
- Minimum of 5 years experience supporting executive-level management.
- Comfortable working in a fully remote and fast-paced environment.
- Experience working with the leadership team of technology start/scaleups is a must; experience with Web3 is desirable.
- Skilled in communicating effectively and concisely, internally and externally, with senior executives, external and internal stakeholders.
- Excellent written and verbal skills including the ability to draft correspondence and other communications with minimal direction.
- Calm, friendly, and professional demeanor always; able to be diplomatic when saying no.
- Ability to adjust communication style to the audience.
- Listening skills; ability to understand assignments and complete them with little to no follow up.
- Unflappable, demonstrates emotional acuity.
- Organized but flexible, anticipates change responding efficiently and quickly.
- Proficient with online tools such as Slack, Notion and Google Drive/Suite.
- Able to act on multiple and changing priorities effectively.
- Able to maintain a high level of integrity and discretion handling confidential and sensitive information.
- Able to handle multiple tasks concurrently and use their own time to save time for others.
- Has a positive attitude and can operate calmly under pressure.
- A personal commitment to a high degree of quality in work.
- Demonstrated ability to manage multiple email inboxes and calendars across teams.
- Work from anywhere
- Open time off
- Flexible work schedules
- Travel to meet the team 2/3 times per year
- An amazing team of dedicated, diverse and emotionally intelligent contributors
- The opportunity to influence the next generation of blockchain projects
Pour postuler à cette offre d’emploi veuillez visiter jobs.lever.co.