Brave is on a mission to protect the human right to privacy online. We’ve built a free web browser that blocks creepy ads and trackers by default, a private search engine with a truly independent index, a browser-native crypto wallet, and a private ad network (opt-in!) that directly rewards you for your attention. And we’re just getting started. Already 50 million people have switched to Brave for a faster, more private web. Millions more switch every month.
The internet is a sea of ads, hackers, and echo chambers. Big Tech makes huge profits off our data, and tells us what’s true and what’s not. Brave is fighting back. Join us!
Brave is looking for an experienced server side engineer who can help us keep our Brave Rewards backend infrastructure in great shape. We are looking to continuously improve the Brave Rewards antifraud systems to make sure our Basic Attention Token flows quickly and reliably to creators, end users and vendors alike. We are looking for somebody who always prefers a simple solution over a complex one and who can take whole solutions from end to end.
- 5+ years of Software development and projects with high risk development.
- 2+ years experience with Go
- Experience with Postgres, Redis, DynamoDB Redshift and other related database technologies
- Experience with Kafka and other event stores / message queues
- Experience event driven backend systems with a microservices architecture
- Experience with containerization and deploying production systems at scale
- Experience integrating and using monitoring solutions like Prometheus and Grafana, etc
- Experience with software development via distributed development teams
The ideal candidate should have:
- A passion for working on critical, high visibility systems with financial consequences
- Comfort working in an open source setting
- Strong desires to protect users’ privacy and balance this against data collection needs
- Written and verbal communication skills in English
- A proven record of getting things done
Nice to haves
- Experience with the world of cryptocurrency, with a particular focus on Ethereum and Solana
- Familiarity with challenges in privacy preserving ecosystems
- Experience stopping bad actors in a system, e.g. ad fraud, e-commerce fraud
- Strong leadership skills and a desire to grow into ownership of the systems you work on
Working at Brave
- Industry-leader in privacy, with a research and engineering team that’s innovating everyday to keep people safer online and beat Big Tech
- Highly competitive salaries & benefits, and generous home-office stipends
- Fully remote team (no office, no commute)
- Welcoming, humble, ridiculously smart teammates, and a truly flat org structure
- Opportunity to get in early at a hyper-growth company, and revolutionize the web
United States Candidates: The salary range for this role is $150,000 – $200,000 USD, depending on experience.
Pour postuler à cette offre d’emploi veuillez visiter brave.com.