OpenZeppelin is a leading cybersecurity company that provides security products to build, automate, and operate decentralized applications.
With a mission to protect the open economy, our team created the most popular open source library for smart contract development with over 4 million downloads. Our unique expertise subsequently allowed us to uncover major security vulnerabilities for the Ethereum Foundation, MakerDAO, and Facebook’s Libra, and conduct security audits for many top blockchain companies including Coinbase, Brave, Compound, Aave, and Augur.
Building on this experience, we recently launched a platform to help teams automate their Ethereum operations and securely ship products faster: OpenZeppelin Defender.
With the success of our products, security audit work, and open source educational efforts, we are setting industry standards for building secure systems in a fast-growing industry that is creating an open financial system for the world.
As a Solutions Software Engineer you will be responsible for helping design, develop and deploy bespoke client solutions using OpenZeppelin offerings and integrations. You will work with engineers from external team’s to define, implement, and support products which will allow blockchain technology to be securely utilized.
You will work closely with our product development team and a Solution Architect to develop and support high-quality technical solutions for customers. You will be an integral part of the success for each customer solution by performing early technical assessments, building Proof of Concepts, delivering functional solutions and troubleshooting technical configuration issues.
As a passionate blockchain fan and user advocate, you will build the bridges needed for the users to utilize blockchain technology securely.
What you’ll be doing
- Building custom security solutions using OpenZeppelin offerings under the guidance of a Solution Architect
- Interfacing with leadership, customers, users, and the community to implement seamless integrations to grow the OpenZeppelin platform
- Building application-specific integrations with OpenZeppelin
- Providing support for integrating partners making use of OpenZeppelin offerings (Contracts, Defender, etc.)
- Developing best practices and documentation to scale integrations
- 3+ years of professional software experience
- Basic understanding of applied cryptography and Ethereum smart contracts
- Basic understanding of web security and best practices
- Experience using Ethereum tool suites to develop and deploy Solidity smart contracts.
- Ability to be be a resourceful developer and a fast learner continually striving to discover more environments
- Excellent communication skills and the ability to discuss technical concepts
- Passion for blockchain and other Web 3.0 technologies
- Prior experience working remotely: strong personal organizational skills, a love for self-time management, and ability to work collaboratively with a team.
Nice to Have
- A bachelor’s and/or master’s degree in computer science, IT, software engineering, or computer science.
- Experience in a technical sales engineering position
- Experience building data analytics dashboards for Datadog, Splunk, etc
- Experience developing CI/CD deployment pipelines using GitHub Actions
- AWS Cloud certification (Solutions Architect Associate or higher)
- Security certifications (Security+, CISSP, CISA, OSCP, etc)
- Medical Insurance: Top quality insurance options for you.
- Paid leave for new parents.
- Team Events: Company retreats in different locations around the world.
- Monthly allowance for wellness activities.
- Coworking: access to a coworking space of your choice.
- Training: Technical training, spoken language lessons in any language of your choice.
Pour postuler à cette offre d’emploi veuillez visiter www.openzeppelin.com.