Founded in 2015, OpenZeppelin is the premier crypto cybersecurity technology and services company, trusted by the most used DeFi and NFT projects in the world.
Our mission is to protect the open economy, safeguarding tens of billions of dollars in funds for leading crypto organizations including Aave, Coinbase, Compound, Ethereum Foundation, TheGraph and many others.
The OpenZeppelin team, spread across 30+ countries in the world, is responsible for creating the most popular Open Source Library for Smart Contract development in the world with over 15 million downloads! The expertise we’ve built along the years allowed us to uncover major security vulnerabilities for some of the most well known players in the market.
With the success of our products, our security audit work, and the open source educational efforts, we are setting the industry standards for secure systems of a hyper-fast-growing industry and we’re looking for more folks to help us on our mission.
About this role
As a Solutions Software Engineer you will be responsible for helping design, develop and deploy bespoke client solutions using OpenZeppelin offerings and integrations. You will work with engineers from external team’s to define, implement, and support products which will allow blockchain technology to be securely utilized.
You will work closely with our product development team and a Solution Architect to develop and support high-quality technical solutions for customers. You will be an integral part of the success for each customer solution by performing early technical assessments, building Proof of Concepts, delivering functional solutions and troubleshooting technical configuration issues.
As a passionate blockchain fan and user advocate, you will build the bridges needed for the users to utilize blockchain technology securely.
What you’ll be doing
- Building custom security solutions using OpenZeppelin offerings under the guidance of a Solution Architect
- Interfacing with leadership, customers, users, and the community to implement seamless integrations to grow the OpenZeppelin platform
- Building application-specific integrations with OpenZeppelin
- Providing support for integrating partners making use of OpenZeppelin offerings (Contracts, Defender, etc.)
- Developing best practices and documentation to scale integrations
- 3+ years of professional software experience
- Basic understanding of applied cryptography and Ethereum smart contracts
- Basic understanding of web security and best practices
- Experience using Ethereum tool suites to develop and deploy Solidity smart contracts.
- Ability to be be a resourceful developer and a fast learner continually striving to discover more environments
- Excellent communication skills and the ability to discuss technical concepts
- Passion for blockchain and other Web 3.0 technologies
- Prior experience working remotely: strong personal organizational skills, a love for self-time management, and ability to work collaboratively with a team.
Nice to Have
- A bachelor’s and/or master’s degree in computer science, IT, software engineering, or computer science.
- Experience in a technical sales engineering position
- Experience building data analytics dashboards for Datadog, Splunk, etc
- Experience developing CI/CD deployment pipelines using GitHub Actions
- AWS Cloud certification (Solutions Architect Associate or higher)
- Security certifications (Security+, CISSP, CISA, OSCP, etc)
- Unlimited holidays 🏝
- Fully remote: your way of working 🌎
- Paid parental leave & benefits for primary or second caregiver 💙
- Team events: onboarding tour & company retreats in different locations around the world 😎
- Work from home office equipment stipend of up to $500 USD 🪑
- Monthly allowance for wellness activities 💪
- Coworking: access to a coworking space of your choice 👩💻
- Learning: technical training; spoken language lessons in any language of your choice (using Italki) 🗣
- Working with a global team in a fast-growing industry 🚀
At OpenZeppelin, we are an equal opportunity employer and we value different perspectives. We are committed to building a diverse workforce. This includes but is not limited to gender, race, sexual orientation, religion, national origin and other characteristics that make each one of us unique. In this uniqueness, we find the most value. Come join us!
Pour postuler à cette offre d’emploi veuillez visiter www.openzeppelin.com.