Blockstream was founded in 2014 by Dr. Adam Back and a group of fellow cryptographers and engineers passionate about Bitcoin and its potential to change the future of finance. Focusing on building fundamental Bitcoin infrastructure, Blockstream quickly grew into one of the leading technology power houses of the industry.
Through our sidechain technology (the Liquid Network), wallets (Blockstream Green, Blockstream Jade, AQUA), mining colocation (Blockstream Mining), satellite network (Blockstream Satellite), and protocol contributions (Bitcoin research, c-lightning), we are proud to be making global peer-to-peer finance a reality.
Blockstream is the global leader in Bitcoin and blockchain technology and the Software Library Engineer will play a key role in the development of new features and protocols shaping the future in the space. You will integrate into a continuous integration and deployment environment with many experienced engineers.
What You’ll Be Doing (Responsibilities):
- Implement new protocol and features in the Blockstream Green Wallet
- Maintain and improve existing infrastructure
- Solve issues and bugs on existing codebases
What We Look For In You (Required Qualifications):
- Strong knowledge of Rust programming language
- Basic knowledge of C++ and Python
- Interest in Bitcoin
- Git and issues/PR/CI flow in platforms like GitHub and/or Gitlab
- Focus on security and best practices
- Team player mentality with excellent communication and collaboration skills
- Highly-motivated, lifetime learner
Nice To Haves (Preferred Qualifications):
- Experience with Liquid Network
- SQL (especially PostgreSQL)
- Cloud development and deployment (AWS or GCE)
- Designing, implementing, and use of APIs (RESTful, Websocket, RPC, etc.)
- Cryptography/Applied Cryptography
Pour postuler à cette offre d’emploi veuillez visiter boards.greenhouse.io.