Sismo is a privacy-preserving login system based on blockchain infrastructure, decentralized identities (DID) and Zero Knowledge Proofs (ZKP).
Sismo is developing the Sismo Protocol which allows anyone to generate privacy-preserving attestations from their web3 accounts (e.g Attestation of BAYC NFT Ownership). Sismo attestations can be stored as NFTs on Ethereum/EVM chains and are compatible with web2 and web3 applications as an access control and reputation tool.
Our team of 7 crypto-native builders has been working on Ethereum since 2015 (ex Aave, Sandbox, Kleros, ConsenSys). We recently raised $10m from some of the top blockchain teams (Optimism, Starkware, Curve, Axie Infinity, Nansen, etc..), a strong mix of web3 investors (Delphi, IDEO, Framework, Fabric) and successful web2 projects (Founder of Product Hunt, Naval Ravikant).
At Sismo, you will be exposed to everything crypto has to offer; from comprehensive training to in-person conferences and hackathons to good community memes and so much more.
The Sismo team prioritises privacy, decentralization and developing ZK tech that will power the future of the decentralized web. We are deeply committed to this mission and believe cryptography and blockchains will benefit billions of people by enabling users to take ownership of their digital identity.
Who we are looking for
We are looking for passionate team members to join our core team. We expect every team member to be committed towards their personal development, education and growth.
Whether you are a seasoned crypto-native or a passionate newcomer to web3. We measure success 3 months after hire by the following categories:
- Communication skills: clear, concise, and consistent
- Initiative and autonomy
- Alignment with Sismo’s mission and values
At Sismo, you will work side by side with a diverse group of motivated and skilled team players. We are looking for someone that’s ready to elevate their career in web3 and grow with our team.
Your main responsibility will be to develop software for the Sismo Protocol and take lead on one of the following topics:
- Developing new smart contracts and cryptographic primitives for our protocol
- Adding new data sources for our attestations (blockchain data fetching, merkle and other data trees)
- Cryptography libraries
- SDK on top of Sismo Protocol
- Sismo user-facing product integrating Sismo Protocol
- Write high-quality and documented open-source code
- Communicate clearly inside the team
- Communicate externally, through Github, conferences or Twitter/blog posts
- Attention to detail
- Strong conviction for web3, Ethereum, and ZKP
- Eagerness to grow and improve
Tech stack at Sismo
- Solidity, Hardhat, ethers
- theGraph, blockchain data APIs
- Foundry, forge for smart contracts
- Cairo and non-EVM smart contracts languages
The Sismo team is deeply dedicated to the development of Sismo Protocol and the Sismo ecosystem and aggressively builds to see-through our mission… and we have great benefits for those who join us:
- Strong incentives (Salary + Tokens)
- Participation in some of crypto’s biggest events and conferences
- Become entrenched in the ZK community
Pour postuler à cette offre d’emploi veuillez visiter apply.workable.com.