We are seeking an SDET to join our team and support the Senior SDET in the development and implementation of automated test frameworks for our blockchain API platform. The ideal candidate will have 2-3 years of hands-on experience with automated tests and frameworks for APIs, familiarity with GraphQL, automation testing (preferably python/Go), popular cloud technologies, and have at least basic knowledge of web3. You will fit into this role if you have an eye for delivering high-quality, high-performance & scalable software driven by automation.
Send in your resume to
- You will assist the Senior SDET in ensuring the availability and reliability of our platform by implementing automated tests that run 24/7.
- Assist in writing and performing functional, system, performance, and scale tests.
- Support the maintenance of the Automation Framework and execute the Automation suite, reporting the results to all stakeholders.
- Assist in debugging and reporting test failures, and help identify the root cause of failures whenever possible.
- Contribute to setting cross-functional product testing standards.
- Ensure all test results are properly documented and capture all relevant information.
- Support the bi-weekly software development release cycle, ensuring proper testing is completed on new releases in a timely and accurate manner.
- Own product features end-to-end beginning with testing, automation, script error-free run in regression testing, and handling any related customer issues.
- To be successful in this role you should have experience working in a fast-paced startup development environment.
- Proficiency with Python/go, Postman, GraphQL
- Have a working knowledge of how services are deployed/running on the cloud like AWS/GCP
- Sound knowledge of Blockchain. What is it and how does it work?
- Sense of ownership, passion to build, support, and maintain quality products on a massive scale in a collaborative, agile environment, and excitement to learn.
- Bonus: Experience with Ethereum EVM technologies
- We are a distributed workforce enabling everyone to find a work mode that is best for them! However, the preference is for India IST timezone.
- Flexible vacation policy
- Competitive Salary
- Company stock options