Aptos is a people-first blockchain on a mission to help billions of people achieve universal and fair access to decentralized assets in a safe and scalable way.
Founded by some of the original creators and maintainers that researched, designed, and built the Diem blockchain to serve this purpose, we have dedicated several years toward this mission. We believe the open-source Diem technology we have developed is an important foundation of a safe and scalable web3 world where everyone has more equitable opportunities to grow and access financial assets with lower fees and fewer intermediaries.
Aptos (Ohlone for « The People ») encompasses our mission and ethos for why we build.
About The Role
As part of the Ecosystem team, you will be working with various internal and external customers, projects, and protocols to foster a thriving developer ecosystem. You will build industry-leading tools for smart-contract development, deployment, and interaction.
The scope is open-ended, but projects will be in the following areas: developer tooling, SDKs, wallets, APIs, standards & protocols, and much more.
What you’ll be doing:
- Developing tooling for smart-contract development, deployment, and debugging that provide an intuitive developer experience
- Engage and experiment with blockchain customers and co-develop both reusable and custom software solutions for their needs
- Guiding and onboarding new developers into the ecosystem
- Develop and maintain high-quality software engineering practices and principles in a highly visible open-source project
What we’re looking for:
- At least 7 years of experience as a hands-on software engineer
- Interest or familiarity with a low-level programming language such as Rust, Go, Swift, or C/C++
- Interest or familiarity in “smart contract” languages such as Move and Solidity
- 100% insurance premium coverage for medical, dental, and vision for you and your dependents
- Equipment of your choice
- Flexible vacation time, 11 holidays, and floating company days off
- Competitive Salary
- Equity (RSUs)
- Protocol Token Grants
- 401k matching
- Fun and inclusive in-person and digital events
Pour postuler à cette offre d’emploi veuillez visiter boards.greenhouse.io.