Site aztecnetwork Aztec
At Aztec we believe privacy isn’t just a fundamental right, but a creative force for web3. Our goal is to unleash the full potential of decentralized technologies by building an open, privacy-first network with no compromises.
Privacy enables use cases that otherwise would not be possible and accelerates mainstream adoption. The next wave of web3 applications will require programmable privacy. Aztec’s technology empowers developers with the tools to build private applications and bring their ideas to reality.
Our journey started while building an application to bring syndicated loans on chain. We realized that our idea was a nonstarter without privacy. There were no solutions to offer privacy on public blockchains – so we sought out to build it ourselves. Since then, we’ve made industry-leading advances in cryptography, and deployed a private money platform and a private DeFi platform.
To realize our vision of implementing privacy on a public blockchain, we are building a world-class team of cryptographers, engineers, and ecosystem builders. Supporting us on this journey are leading investors including Paradigm, Variant, Consensys, and a_capital.
Build the world’s most performant zk-SNARK proving system with the team that brought you PlonK, Plookup, and fully private DeFi on Ethereum.
Aztec is building an encrypted smart contracts platform that will require an extremely efficient proving system. This system must be capable of expressing complex programs in small circuits, and parts of it must be optimized to run in constrained environments. We seek C++ engineers excited to attack this challenging work on the frontiers of applied cryptography in a role that is engineering-focused.
- Mathematical background with a strong interest in privacy-preserving technology
- Ability to quickly absorb and disseminate new information in a fast paced start up environment
- Bachelor’s degree in related technical field
- 6+ years industry engineering experience
- C++ (3+ years experience)
- An iterative, build-first mindset.
- Well-developed organization and team communication skills.
- Experience with Rust, C, Fortran
- Foundations in mathematics and/or cryptography (ideally, knowledge of abstract algebra, elliptic curves, basic cryptography)
- Passion for the web3 space
- Knowledge of peer-to-peer decentralized networking tools
- A love for Merkle Trees
What we offer:
- A highly competitive compensation package (including equity)
- Flexible and remote work environment
- 25 days holiday + bank holidays annually
- An opportunity to work at the cutting edge of blockchain and FinTech with a world class cryptography and engineering team
Pour postuler à cette offre d’emploi veuillez visiter boards.eu.greenhouse.io.