OpenSea is the first and largest marketplace for non-fungible tokens, or NFTs. Applications for NFTs include collectibles, gaming items, domain names, digital art, and many other items backed by a blockchain. OpenSea is an open, inclusive web3 platform, where individuals can come to explore NFTs and connect with each other to purchase and sell NFTs. At OpenSea, we’re excited about building a platform that supports a brand new economy based on true digital ownership and are proud to be recognized as Y Combinator’s #4 ranked top private company.
When hiring candidates, we look for signals that a candidate will thrive in our culture, where we default to trust, embrace feedback, grow rapidly, and love our work. We also know how critical it is to celebrate and support our differences. Employing a team rich in diverse thoughts, experiences and opinions enables our employees, our product and our community to flourish. We are dedicated to equal employment opportunities regardless of race, color, ancestry, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, age, citizenship, marital status, disability, gender identity or Veteran status. To help facilitate this, we support remote, hybrid or onsite work at either New York City or San Francisco for the majority of our opportunities.
- Build and deploy smart contracts that meet rigorous audit requirements
- Drive standardization in NFTs across blockchains, including by designing public metadata standards
- Plan for and support blockchain infrastructure
- Build backend services to connect OpenSea users with the blockchains we integrate
- Work closely with management and product to define crypto strategies and roadmaps
- Mentor and train other team members on smart contract and blockchain best practices
- Demonstrated experience writing and deploying audited mainnet smart contracts
- 3+ years experience with backend / distributed system development
- Passion for contributing to the crypto ecosystem
- Capability to build secure, robust, scalable infrastructure
Pour postuler à cette offre d’emploi veuillez visiter jobs.lever.co.