We’re looking for an enthusiastic, capable Software Engineer to join our team.
You’ll be working on building applications that enable our customers to leverage the Zilliqa blockchain. This includes:
- Building and maintaining our application infrastructure on web and mobile, in Typescript/React, Dart and Rust on Kubernetes.
- Writing code to efficiently index and buffer the blockchain.
- Building bridges between Zilliqa shards and other blockchains.
- Helping refine requirements and design new Zilliqa core technologies.
You will need to be self-starting, happy working on your own, seeking guidance where necessary, and prepared to deliver working solutions.
You will need to be happy working in a variety of programming languages, though we mostly try to use Rust where we can, Dart/Rust for mobile applications, and typescript where it makes sense.
- A good degree in a numerate subject (preferably computer science)
- A good knowledge of computer science and ability to read and understand code quickly.
- Good knowledge of a variety of programming languages and systems, including the ability to learn rapidly.
- Good proficiency with Linux and OS X
- Working knowledge of AWS and Kubernetes is an advantage
We work remotely at Zilliqa, but get together regularly; we would like you to be in reach of London or Singapore (and have a small cluster in Cambridge). However, we are prepared to make exceptions for outstanding candidates.
Pour postuler à cette offre d’emploi veuillez visiter careers.zilliqa.com.