Founded in 2015 with the mission to protect the open economy, OpenZeppelin is the world leader in securing blockchain applications and smart contracts.
Its bedrock open source Contract Libraries are a public good and industry standard for smart contract development.
OpenZeppelin’s professional expertise, unified with the Defender developer security platform, integrates through clients’ development lifecycles, so teams can plan, code, audit, deploy and operate projects faster and more safely.
What you’ll be doing
As a Software Developer, you will join our team that works on Forta. Forta is an open-source decentralized project for community-based monitoring and threat intelligence. OpenZeppelin has a dedicated development team that contributes to core elements of the Forta network. You will join the team to contribute to the on-going development of Forta nodes and the Forta network, primarily developing in Golang.
In this role, you will play an essential part in building new components, communicating with our users to gather feedback, and working collaboratively with the rest of the team to make sure we solve important problems and provide a great user experience. Specifically, you will design and implement new features including writing tests and documentation, conduct code reviews, participate in community discussions to collect feedback, and define new features in order to contribute to building a great user experience. Finally, you will help ensure reliability, scalability, and security.
- 3+ years of professional experience in software development.
- 2+ years of professional experience with Go and a good understanding in the fundamentals of it
- Experience with Docker.
- Strong desire to further your education about Ethereum and contribute to the blockchain space.
- Prior experience working remotely: strong personal organization skills, a love for self-time management, and ability to work collaboratively with a team.
- Advanced English communication skills – all of our internal and external communication is in English.
Nice to have
- Experience with AWS services such as Cloudwatch, DynamoDB, OpenSearch, ECS, and API Gateway
- Experience with Terraform or CloudFormation
Our interview process takes place on Zoom and tends to consist of the following stages:
- Recruiter call (45 minutes)
- Hiring Manager call (45 minutes)
- Team Member call (60 minutes)
- Leadership call (30 minutes)
- Paid work test (lasting up to 5 days)
- Reference checks
Please let us know if you require any accommodations for the interview process, and we’ll do our best to provide assistance.
- Unlimited holidays 🏝
- Fully remote: your way of working 🌎
- Paid parental leave & benefits for primary or second caregiver 💙
- Company retreats in different locations around the world 😎
- Work from home office equipment stipend of up to $500 USD 🪑
- Monthly allowance for wellness activities 💪
- Coworking: access to a coworking space of your choice 👩💻
- Learning: technical training; spoken language lessons in any language of your choice (using Italki) 🗣
- Working with a global team in a fast-growing industry 🚀
At OpenZeppelin, we are an equal opportunity employer and we value different perspectives. We are committed to building a diverse workforce. This includes but is not limited to gender, race, sexual orientation, religion, national origin and other characteristics that make each one of us unique. In this uniqueness, we find the most value. Come join us!
Pour postuler à cette offre d’emploi veuillez visiter www.openzeppelin.com.