We’re making the world of digital assets accessible and secure for everyone. Join the mission.
Founded in 2014, Ledger is the global platform for digital assets and Web3. Over 15% of the world’s crypto assets are secured through our Ledger Nanos. Headquartered in Paris and Vierzon, with offices in the UK, US, Switzerland and Singapore, Ledger has a team of more than 700 professionals developing a variety of products and services to enable individuals and companies to securely buy, store, swap, grow and manage crypto assets – including the Ledger hardware wallets line with more than 5 millions units already sold in 180 countries. At Ledger, we embody the values that make us unique: Pragmatism, Audacity, Commitment, Trust and Transparency. Have a look at our Origins video here.
As part of a strong growth we are looking for talent to join the Engineering Architecture team. The architecture team is responsible for ensuring the highest level of design quality for both our B2C and B2B products, as well as helping the Product teams scope and build the next great features of our products.
The architecture team aims at building full stack expertise on Ledger products, and in this context we are looking at reinforcing our team with a future expert on our Ledger Live techno stack. Ledger Live is the central software we deliver to our users to manage and track their cryptocurrency portfolio. It provides a bridge between their hardware wallet and the various blockchains to offer a unified experience. Ledger live is a Community Driven product with 1M+ monthly users. This is a hands-on position and we expect our architects to be able to dig deep into the code and help engineering teams in their day to day issues.
Architecture team missions
- Ensure a secure, resilient, scalable & stable platform by leading architecture product requirements and help applying good design principles
- Keep growing features, helping scope new features by iterating over high level design with Product & Engineering teams
- Support engineering teams on critical topics by providing expertise and hands-on help
- Collaborate closely with engineering leads and members of their team, product managers and leadership to continuously improve the quality of our products and designs
- Be involved in our open source projects and foster our developer community by contributing and maintaining our developer SDK (Ledgerjs and beyond), and helping build our platform strategy
- Partner with product teams to define, develop and implement development requirements for new product featuresBecome a Ledger solution expert to thoroughly understand all use-case scenarios, especially on areas identified in this job description
- Help build visibility on the roadmap by contributing to gross estimates of implementation difficulty
- Help build our knowledge sharing by ensuring a proper level of documentation for our technology stack
- Help contribute to Ledger visibility by presenting in conferences or in front of customers our technology know-how
What we’re looking for
- 10+ years of experience in technical design, development, execution, testing and delivery
- Strong background/interest in algorithm development and optimization to work across our stack: from interaction with low level devices in binary, to work with blockchain technologies, …
- Comfortable with multiple “app” development stacks: React native, Android, iOS
- Curious to learn how blockchain works under the hood and investigate deeply complex systems
- Ability to work effectively with internal teams to define scope, goals, project plans and deliverables
- Team player with excellent interpersonal skills and ability to work cross-functionally
- Excellent presentation and written communication
- Engineering degree
Nice to have
- Functional programming, experience in GraphQL, open source experience
- Experience in Hardware/Firmware development
- Experience on Backend stacks (Python, Scala)
- Experience on Android and iOS native app development
- Experience in Electron
- Knowledge of cryptography
What’s in it for you?
- Equity: Employees are the foundation of our success, and we award stock options so you can share in that success as we grow.
- Flexibility: A hybrid work policy.
- Social: Annual company outing for Ledgerdary Days, plus frequent social events, snacks and drinks
- Medical: Comprehensive health insurance policy offering extensive medical, dental and vision care coverage.
- Well-being: Personal development, coaching & fitness with our dedicated partners.
- Vacation: Five weeks of paid leave per year, in addition to national holidays and rest & relaxation (RTT) days.
- High tech: Access to high performance office equipment and gadgets, including Apple products.
- Transport: Ledger reimburses part of your preferred means of transportation.
- Discounts: Employee discount on all our products.
We are an equal opportunity employer for all without any distinction of gender, ethnicity, religion, sexual orientation, social status, disability or age.
Pour postuler à cette offre d’emploi veuillez visiter jobs.lever.co.