Site Horizen Labs
Who We Are:
Our mission is to secure world’s transition to web3. Founded in 2019, Horizen Labs is dedicated to building a more secure and equitable digital world at the heart of the decentralization revolution. With a relentless focus on solving real-world challenges, our singular goal is to deliver meaningful and measurable impact in productivity, transparency, and revenue generation. At Horizen Labs, our people are our greatest asset, and we are creating a culture of empowered individuals who are eager to bring their ideas to life. We are looking for creative individuals to join our team of the best and brightest minds in the blockchain space. You will experience the exhilaration of joining a fast growing and innovation focused company. We believe diversity drives the innovation and engagement necessary to build a truly remarkable product. We operate on a hybrid model with a distributed global workforce who works in partnership with our satellite offices in New York City, NY and Milan, Italy. This allows us the flexibility to go to where the talent is. Are you ready to help us change the future with the next cutting edge blockchain technology? Join us!
We are looking for a Community Manager with deep experience in Web3 and blockchain technology to manage our social media and Web3 platforms and boost our public blockchain ecosystem, Horizen.
This role will be responsible for nurturing our community worldwide through regular communication, and for developing and implementing a strategy to grow engagement and participation.
Our ideal candidate has a creative mindset that can come up with unique ideas and solutions. Most of all, we’re looking for someone passionate about blockchain technology to help Horizen Labs grow into the go-to blockchain ecosystem for the world’s most important protocols, developers, and enterprise organizations.
What You’ll Own:
- Manage multiple community groups and social media channels (4+).
- Set community growth goals focusing on engagement.
- Build and execute social media strategy through competitive research, platform determination, benchmarking, messaging, and audience identification.
- Continuously improve by capturing and analyzing the appropriate social data/metrics, insights, and best practices.
- Monitor and report on social sentiment weekly. Tasks may include competitor analysis, surfacing relevant news/trends to the team, escalating potential crises, and sharing major complaints that warrant a response.
- Generate and share daily content (original text, images, video, or HTML) that builds meaningful connections and encourages community members to take action, in line with the moderation policy for each platform.
- Monitoring trending hashtags and topics while finding unique ways to integrate them into the brand.
- Identify opportunities to influence public perception through audience engagement and publicly speaking about the brand’s social media strategy.
- Work closely with the marketing team and other departments to align community strategies with the overall company’s goals.
Skills and Qualifications:
- Proven working experience in blockchain community management.
- Passion for blockchain technology, DeFi applications, NFTs, wallets, block explorers, DAO tools, and other key Web3 building blocks.
- Ability to grow and develop digital communities.
- Demonstrable analytics tools knowledge and understanding of community growth KPIs and metrics.
- Comfortable using technology, including Google Workspace, Excel, and PowerPoint.
- Excellent knowledge of online marketing and a good understanding of major marketing channels.
- Strong consulting, writing, presentation, and communication skills.
- Positive attitude, detail- and customer-oriented with good multitasking and organizational ability.
In compliance with New York City’s Pay Transparency Act, the annual base salary range for this position should the applicant be based in NYC is USD $65,000.00 to USD $80,000.00. The range displayed reflects the minimum and maximum target for new hire salaries for the position should it be based in NYC. Our salary ranges are determined by numerous factors, including, but not limited to, role, level, experience, and location.
Horizen Labs is an equal opportunity employer
Horizen Labs is committed to providing reasonable accommodations to individuals with disabilities. If you need a reasonable accommodation for any part of the employment process, please send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org and let us know the nature of your request and your contact information.
Pour postuler à cette offre d’emploi veuillez visiter boards.greenhouse.io.