Enjin is a blockchain tech company building products that make it easy for everyone to use next-generation non-fungible tokens (NFTs). We’re a globally distributed team of futurists and tinkerers building the most robust NFT ecosystem in the blockchain space—and we need someone to help us take our social media marketing and community engagement efforts to the next level.
As Enjin’s Social Media Specialist, you will play a crucial role in growing our followers, engaging and retaining them, and helping convert them into real users, active community members, and ambassadors of Enjin’s ecosystem. You should be a compelling storyteller, have command of best practices and trends in social media marketing, enjoy creativity and out-the-box thinking, as well as strategically understand how to build, engage, and convert digital audiences and communities.
What You’ll Do
- Create and share social media content that consistently translates to growing awareness, website traffic, an engaged community of active users and fans, and product adoption among new audiences
- Plan and manage our social media calendar and distribution across channels, including but not limited to Telegram, Twitter, Discord, Facebook, Reddit, Instagram, and LinkedIn
- Own the success of Enjin’s social media presence by setting ambitious performance targets, continuously tracking metrics, and adjusting the strategy accordingly
- Ideate, build, and own initiatives to ensure consistent community engagement on our socials, with contests and challenges that grow website traffic, email and product conversions, and encourage adoption of new products and features
- Collaborate with marketing team members to distribute newly owned and earned content, and latest company news, articles, and announcements
- Explore new channels, features, and objectives, from activations on platforms like Twitter Spaces, Clubhouse, to using newsjacking and proactive social media engagement to get viral attention for our brand
Who You Are
- 3+ years of experience in social media marketing / community management role for a fast-growing tech company
- Knowledgable and passionate about blockchain, cryptocurrency, and NFTs (professional experience is a plus)
- An excellent storyteller and communicator, able to craft narratives that are in line with Enjin’s fun, futuristic brand voice.
- Adaptable, able to learn new tools fast, and experienced with social media management and analytics tools, as well as simple graphic design tools like Canva, contest tools like Gleam, and survey tools like Typeform. (Ability to create videos and animations is a plus)
- Driven, strategic, and able to independently create community and social media programs that will drive meaningful participation
- Highly organized and attentive to the details
- A proactive collaborator who’s looking for ways to engage the Enjin community in new and creative ways
- Experienced with creating and maintaining social media calendars
- Possess a deep understanding of social media marketing tactics, strategy and metrics, a passion for enforcing and elevating brand standards, and a pragmatic, ego-free approach to adapting on the fly
- Native-level English speaker
- Excited to join a growing team and play an active role in the building and stewardship of its culture
To apply, please attach your CV and include a link to the contents you created in the past and your portfolio.
Pour postuler à cette offre d’emploi veuillez visiter enjin.io.