At ConsenSys we have a vision of a world where data sovereignty and financial well-being is accessible to every person and organization. We believe Ethereum and decentralized protocol technology is a more trustworthy and equitable foundation for how we create and share value across the web. On this trusted, open-source foundation, we can accelerate the world’s transition to a universally accessible network of distributed participants where transparency, security and freedom are fundamental.
Our product suite, composed of Truffle, Infura, Quorum, Codefi, MetaMask, and Diligence, serves millions of users, supports billions of blockchain-based queries for our clients, and has handled billions of dollars in digital assets. As the leading Ethereum software company, ConsenSys enables developers, enterprises, and people worldwide to build next-generation applications, launch modern financial infrastructure, and access the decentralized web. To learn more about ConsenSys, and explore our products and solutions, visit http://consensys.net/.
About the Role
We are looking for an experienced social media expert to join our Content and Communications team to lead our social media strategy for our suite of products. More than in most industries, Twitter acts as the public square in Web3; individuals, anonymous or otherwise, share and critique ideas, form opinions about brands, and keep up to date with the lightning-fast developments in our ecosystem.
We are looking for someone who has an intuitive understanding of why people think, act, and behave the way they do. A strong candidate will already have a strong understanding of the leading narratives in tech and a deep conviction in the values of Web3, such as decentralization, open-source development, and community collaboration. You are also aware of the influential social media accounts in crypto, and have ideas for creatively making them aware of ConsenSys’ own product announcements and narratives.
We are looking for a candidate who can write expressive and tight social media copy with flair. You will work closely with the Content and Communications team, which also includes public relations, and content marketing, as well as our various product marketing managers.
- 7+ years of experience in social media marketing.
- Passion for Ethereum and Web3.
- Experience collaborating effectively with peers and collaborators across product and marketing teams.
- You voraciously read and consume news, always know what is trending in social media, and have a global mindset.
- Experience implementing a brand’s marketing strategy through social media channels.
- Passion for understanding what is landing with your audience through quantitative A/B testing as well as qualitative sentiment analysis.
- Experience leading creative multimedia content campaigns designed for social channels, including work with external agency partners.
- You have an understanding and experience in using social media to increase web traffic and help meet sales targets.
- You have experience in building community engagement strategies and community/channel management.
- You can manage complexity through multiple products and brands, and ideally have ideas for differentiating products through their social brand voice.
- You’ve built a social media profile for a company that has expanded rapidly.
- You’ve trained colleagues from other departments how to build their own social media profile.
- You have an opinion on whether a brand should have a “we” or an “I” presence on social media.
- As crypto is increasingly intersecting with art, sports, and other industries, you ideally will have some experience working in different industries.
Pour postuler à cette offre d’emploi veuillez visiter consensys.net.