ConsenSys is the software engineering leader of the Web3 space. Our products empower developers, enterprises, and people worldwide to access and build on Ethereum.
Consensys’ products are all clear market leaders in their respective markets: MetaMask, Infura, Quorum, Truffle, Codefi, and Diligence. They help power the Ethereum blockchain ecosystem as well as several other Ethereum-compatible protocols, and are poised to grow by orders of magnitude in the coming years.
Social Media Associate
Remote-first (North America, Central European Time)
We’re looking for someone who spends an inordinate amount of time on Crypto Twitter, TikTok, Instagram, Reddit, and Discord. You wake up and check socials for the latest news.
You’re a great writer and you’re creative. People have told you that your destiny lies in copywriting. You love technology and writing about it.
You enjoy memes, you’re creative and knowledgeable enough about the Web3 ecosystem to create memes. Having a sense of humor (and decency) aren’t good-to-haves, they’re requirements for this role.
Passion for Web3 and ConsenSys
BA in English literature, linguistics, communications, media
Excellent copywriting skills
Video creation/editing skills
Experience in leading/supporting social media campaigns
We’re looking for someone who:
- Loves to learn
- Is obsessed with social media and loves finding new tactics and ways to engage their audience.
- Likes talking, learning and working with others to tell their stories and learn from them.
- Has a sense of humor!
- Has an eye for design and can take visually appealing photos
- Is a self-starter
- Can create videos that are engaging and instructive
- Has a solid understanding of grammar (no need to be a prescriptivist, but you should know the rules)
- Is interested in blockchain technology, Ethereum, and Web3
- Support Social Media Manager with day-to-day posting on ConsenSys owned social media properties.
- Support development of social media strategy across social channels.
- Monitor trends in social media tools, applications, channels, design and strategy.
- Become an advocate for the company in social media spaces, engaging in dialogues and answering questions where appropriate.
- Collaborate with designers, videographers, animators, and other content creators to create & repurpose content for social media.
- Generate, publish and share engaging content produced for and at ConsenSys hosted and sponsored events.
- Monitor effective benchmarks (Best Practices) for measuring the impact of social media campaigns. Analyze, review, and report on effectiveness of campaigns in an effort to maximize results.
- Identify organic campaigns that may benefit from marketing spend
If you don’t think you have all these requirements, still consider applying by sending us examples of your social media handles!
Why join ConsenSys?
Here are some of the perks of being part of a unique organization like ConsenSys
- One of the most recognized tech companies in the blockchain ecosystem globally. A work experience at ConsenSys is a tremendous reference for your future career. ConsenSys alumni have moved on to become tech entrepreneurs, CEOs, and team leads at tech companies.
- The forefront of a revolution. We fundamentally believe blockchain is a next generation of technology that can lay the foundation for a more just and equitable society. You can be a part of building the digital economy of tomorrow and radically transforming our society for the better.
- A dynamic startup environment with deep roots. We are one of the earliest blockchain companies and a leader in the space. You’ll join a network of entrepreneurs and technologists that reaches the edge of our ecosystem.
- Deep technical challenges. Blockchain technology is just over 10 years old. Ethereum itself is still a toddler. There is much to be done before these platforms can scale to the order of millions or billions of users. We are building the tools, infrastructure and applications l that are pushing the technology forward.
- Continuous learning and improvements. You’ll be constantly exposed to new concepts, ideas and frameworks from your peers and as you work on different projects — challenging you to stay at the top of your game.
ConsenSys is an equal opportunity employer. We encourage people from all backgrounds to apply. We are committed to ensuring that our technology is made available and accessible to everyone. All employment decisions are made without regard to race, color, national origin, ancestry, sex, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, age, genetic information, religion, disability, medical condition, pregnancy, marital status, family status, veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law.
ConsenSys is aware of fraudulent recruitment practices and we encourage all applicants to review our best practices to protect yourself which can be found here.
Pour postuler à cette offre d’emploi veuillez visiter consensys.net.