- Implement Uniswap V3 smart contracts and tests
- Implement and design periphery contracts for Uniswap V3
- Design and implement peripheral mechanisms to the Uniswap protocol
- 2+ years of experience building and releasing production grade Solidity contracts
- A deep understanding of the Ethereum Virtual Machine
- Prior experience deploying complex smart contract systems to the Ethereum mainnet
Nice to Haves:
- Degree in math or computer science
- Experience implementing complex math in Solidity
- Experience with React, Redux and other frontend technologies
- Love for unicorns 🙂
Uniswap Lab’s benefits include unlimited and encouraged time off, 100% company-paid medical, dental, & vision for you and your dependents, 401(k) participation, daily lunches at NY headquarters, and for remote employees: up to $2,000 USD home office setup stipend (all benefits are subject to applicable taxes and based on eligibility).
Uniswap Labs welcomes all qualified persons to apply regardless of race, religion, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, national origin, genetics, disability, age, or veteran status. Compensation will be competitive and commensurate with experience. This is a full time role which includes health insurance and other benefits.
Pour postuler à cette offre d’emploi veuillez visiter boards.greenhouse.io.