Sismo is an attestation protocol that enables users to selectively reveal data derived from their web2 or web3 accounts.
Users aggregate their identity and use it to generate ZK proofs that applications can verify through our on-chain and off-chain verifiers. The resulting privacy-preserving attestations—stored in on-chain smart contracts or off-chain databases—are utilized by applications for access control and reputation curation.
Standing at the crossroads between digital identity, web3 social, and zero-knowledge technology, we were recently featured in a list of Vitalik Buterin’s most exciting projects.
Our Factory — the portal for integrating Sismo — currently enables developers to create ZK Badges, a tokenized form (SBTs) of attestations issued by the Sismo protocol.
Our tightknit team of crypto natives has been working on Ethereum since 2015 (ex Aave, EthCC, Kleros, ConsensSys). To realize our vision, we raised $10,000,000 from some of the biggest names in crypto (angels such as Lens, Optimism, Starkware, the Ethereum Foundation, Curve, Aave, Snapshot, Guild, and top VCs like Framework, Delphi, IDEO or Seedclub Ventures).
Team members are exposed to the best training, conferences, and hackathons the space has to offer.
You can expect to join a mission-driven crypto-native team passionate about privacy, decentralization, and the technology that will power the future of the web.
Learn more: docs.sismo.io
As Sismo’s Smart Contract Engineer, you will work on the newest versions of our smart contracts and ZK circuits. In addition, you will maintain Sismo’s Solidity libraries for developers to integrate Sismo.
- 3+ years of experience in software engineering
- 1+ year(s) of experience building and maintaining open-source smart contracts deployed in production
- Experience building with Foundry, Tenderly, and other advanced smart contract development tools
- Experience or strong interest in learning ZK programming languages such as Circom or Noir
- Fluent in English (French is a bonus)
Nice to have
- Background in mathematics, physics or cryptography
- Interest in web3 social
- Strong incentives (market salary + tokens)
- Participation in some of crypto’s biggest events and conferences
- Become entrenched in the ZK community
Pour postuler à cette offre d’emploi veuillez visiter apply.workable.com.