Pagoda is the first-ever Web3 Startup Platform where developers and entrepreneurs can build, launch, and operate new blockchain-based products and services. As a primary builder of the NEAR Protocol, Pagoda delivers capacity, velocity, simplicity, and affordability needed to power tomorrow’s Web3 startups.
We are looking for an innovative, empathetic, and productive person who is excited about building the next generation of crypto startups, feels comfortable challenging opinions, and most importantly who shares with us the same desire to make the web free again.
We encourage people of all backgrounds to apply. Pagoda is committed to creating an inclusive culture, and we celebrate diversity of all kinds.
What You’ll Get For Joining:
- Interest in the blockchain/crypto space
- Unlimited Annual Leave / PTO
- $2,000 Yearly Continued Education Reimbursement
- $2,000 Home Office Setup Reimbursement
- Yearly Company Retreats (2021’s was in Lisbon!)
- Paid Holiday Week: the last week of the year
- Paid Summer Wellness Week: the first week of July
- Mental Health Support and access to licensed therapists through Spill, 100% paid by us
About The Role:
The Engineering team behind AstroDAO is looking for an engineer to work on the smart contracts powering the platform and ensure their security, efficiency, and reliability. You will be expected to fully own these contracts and drive the implementation of new functionality from beginning to end, including the design, the implementation, the maintenance, and the documentation. You will be surrounded by highly productive and meticulous engineers who will be holding you to these same standards.
What You’ll Be Doing:
- End-to-end development of AstroDAO smart contracts
- Maintenance of documentation and product knowledge base
- Working with the community by answering complex technical questions and providing ad-hoc solutions
- Working with the open-source community by collaborating with external contributors on our codebase, participating in events, facilitating information exchange between our community and other open source communities
- Communication and collaboration with a fully distributed team
What We’re Looking For:
- Exceptional desire to keep things in order during the development of complex projects with a distributed team
- Excellent coding skills with Rust
- Experience developing and maintaining smart contracts
- Experience in implementing release processes and development operations for complex multi-component products
- Ability to learn new languages and technologies quickly
- Good communication skills
- Ability to join the team calls during Europe working hours
- Bachelor’s Degree in Computer Science or related fields is a must
We’d Love If You Have:
- Familiarity with the internals of other blockchains
- Knowledge of cryptography
- Knowledge of runtimes and virtual machines
- Knowledge of NEAR blockchain
Here’s What Our Interview Process Looks Like:
Depending on calendar availability, from the first stage to the final stage, we do our best to keep the entire process to under three weeks. Our interviews take place via Zoom and typically consists of the following stages:
- Internal Recruiter Call (30 to 45 minutes)
- Meet with the Hiring Manager (30-60 minutes)
- Technical & Leadership Interviews (4 x 60 minutes) – these are not take home tests of puzzles!
- Culture & Values Interview (30 to 45 minutes)
Please let us know if you require any special requirements for your interview and we’ll do our best to accommodate.
Location: Anywhere in the world
Our Values at Pagoda
Innovate and deliver—so our customers can build. We deliver new solutions for real, often urgent, customer needs. Practical over hype. We uphold our standards of excellence while balancing velocity and pragmatism.
Focus precious time and energy on what matters. We are intentional about where we aim our resources. We channel our talents to focus on the critical missions in order to make an outsized impact.
Favor ownership, agency and action.Everyone is an owner. As individuals, we are responsible and accountable for our work. We empower builders to make decisions and innovate without the burden of unnecessary roadblocks or complexity.
Work as a team of empathetic humans. We practice mutual respect, open communication, humility and collaboration. We are kind and empathetic. We are welcoming towards diversity in all forms, including differences of perspective.
Never break trust. Integrity is rare—and valuable—in this space. Reputation is hard to build and easy to break.
Pour postuler à cette offre d’emploi veuillez visiter boards.greenhouse.io.