🦋 About Morpho
Morpho Labs is an R&D company contributing to Morpho, one of the largest Decentralized Finance protocol with almost $1B in deposited assets. We raised $20M from the world’s best crypto investors including a16z, Variant, Coinbase, and many more.
We are on a mission to make Finance a common good. We are doing this by providing access to resilient, efficient, and open lending services for builders, crypto-native institutions, and individuals alike. We are also passionate about building a great workplace in the process, where everyone is happy to come to work in the morning. Join us to make it happen!
🧢 About the Team
This role will be part of the Onchain Team, led by Merlin, one of Morpho’s cofounders. They are a Solidity task force in charge of building and improving the Morpho protocol, as well as ensuring its safety. We are looking for a strong Software Engineer, who ideally has existing web3 developer experience or is very eager to transition from web2 to web3 (and can learn fast!).
Paris 🥖 or remote 🌍 (+/- 9h CET)
🛠 Mission & Responsibilities
Your main tasks will include:
- Contribute to Morpho’s Open Source codebases.
- Increase the testing coverage of our smart contracts using Hardhat and Foundry.
- Design and implement peripheral mechanisms to the Morpho protocol using Solidity or Typescript.
- Conduct code reviews to ensure the security of the protocol.
- Participate in discussions around onchain product design & software design.
- Stay up to date with the latest security best practices and smart contract patterns.
- Improve security best practices within Morpho Labs.
🧙 Must-have Experience & Skills
- You are a top-notch Software Engineer with 5+ years of personal or professional coding experience (e.g. student with significant engineering experience or professional in a tech company).
- You must excel at writing resilient, readable, and well-documented code, and you are a GitHub expert.
- You have experience with unit testing, integration testing, and test-driven development, preferably for smart contracts.
- You have strong Math, theoretical computing, and abstraction skills.
- You have experience with Typescript.
- You have native-level fluency in English (spoken and written).
🔮 Nice-to-have Experience & Skills
- [Nice-to-have] You have dabbled in, educated yourself on, or are experienced working on Blockchain Technology and Web3 applications (blockchain fundamentals, common vulnerabilities, the EVM, zero-knowledge proofs, L2s, and bridges).
- [Nice-to-have] You have knowledge in Solidity, Foundry & Hardhat, though professional experience is not mandatory. If you meet our must-have requirements, we’ll be happy to train you to become a Solidity expert!
🤝 Let’s connect if
- You are mission-driven and excited about Morpho’s purpose to make finance a common good.
- You are a humble team player, willing to embrace ideas from others if they are better for the project.
- You have a passion for learning, you constantly seek to upskill by working on side projects in your own time and keeping informed (on DeFi, development, security, etc.).
- You are willing to accept that part of innovating means that sometimes we have to start over and discard what we have been working on.
- You know how to navigate tight deadlines with a determined mindset, in order to achieve the mission.
🎁 What we offer
You will join one of the most important DeFi protocols. We are a really ambitious team, shipping fast with an entrepreneurial mindset. We offer:
- A very stimulating environment. The team members are among the best researchers and engineers on Crypto/DeFi topics.
- The opportunity to contribute to one of the top 3 decentralized lending protocols.
- An attractive package including Morpho protocol tokens 🦋👀.
📩 Apply now!
- Apply at the following link. Don’t forget to send any relevant information to showcase your skills (GitHub, website, etc.).
- If you are selected, we will first schedule a short call to get to know you better and explain the position further.
- The rest of the process will include 4 rounds: a Hiring Manager Interview, a Take-Home Case Study to get you into the heart of what we do, a Live Case Interview with the Hiring Manager and a Team Member, and finally, a Fit Interview with one or more of our Founders.
Pour postuler à cette offre d’emploi veuillez visiter morpho-labs.notion.site.