Site OffchainLabs Offchain
Offchain Labs has developed a suite of scaling solutions for Ethereum. This includes Arbitrum, an Optimistic Rollup, that instantly scales apps, reducing costs and increasing capacity, without sacrificing Ethereum’s security. Porting contracts to Arbitrum requires no code changes or downloads since it’s compatible with existing Ethereum developer languages and tooling. Arbitrum today is the leading Ethereum scaling solution with dominant market share including hundreds of apps on the platform and over 50% of all rollup liquidity.
Our team is extremely passionate and works tirelessly to bridge the gap between what blockchain is and what blockchain can be. We strive to maintain an atmosphere that fosters innovation and new ideas through collaboration, research, and deep discussions. After raising an initial round of $3.8M in seed funding in January 2019 and a $20M series A, as well as a $100M series B in 2021, we are ready to hire additional team members that have an interest in working in the blockchain space and a knack for approaching problems in unconventional ways
Who You Are
- Excited to learn and develop blockchain technology (No experience yet? No problem!)
- Posses experience with Kubernetes and AWS
- Experience with CI/CD pipelines; preferably CodeBuild, CodePipeline, Spinnaker, and Github Actions
- Have worked with log collection frameworks; preferably NewRelic, ELK, and Cloudwatch
- Experience with Terraform or Cloudformation
- Solid understanding of threat modeling and secure system architecture
- Experience with high performance networking, application load balancers, and VPC setup
- Experienced in Linux and shell scripting; Python and Go experience strongly preferred
- Have set up VPNs and multi-region access
- Possess a strong sense of ownership in your work, which drives you to find ways to do things better and faster
- Always up-to-speed on the latest technologies
- Constantly on the lookout for new and innovative ways to solve complex problems through rigorous experimentation
- Open, transparent and direct communication style while working in tight collaboration with your teammates
- Always open to feedback, new ideas and opportunities for self-improvement
- Actively look for ways to help out beyond the scope of your day-to-day work
What You’ve Done
- Significant hands on experience with a cloud environment and Kubernetes
- Security background and knowledge
- Experience with high performance networking
- Significant experience with a scripting language
At Offchain Labs, we believe that diversity, equity, inclusion and belonging are essential to our success.
We are committed to building a welcoming and supportive workplace for all employees, regardless of their background or identity. We strive to create an environment where everyone feels valued and has an equal opportunity to succeed and thrive. We encourage candidates from all walks of life to apply and join our team.
Pour postuler à cette offre d’emploi veuillez visiter jobs.lever.co.