CoinGecko is a global leader in tracking cryptocurrency data. Operating since 2014, CoinGecko has built the world’s largest cryptocurrency data platform, tracking over 10,000 tokens across more than 400 exchanges, serving over 300 million page views in more than 100 countries. We are proud to have played a major part in mainstream awareness, adoption, and education of cryptocurrency globally.
We at CoinGecko believe that cryptocurrency and blockchain will define the future of finance, bringing greater financial and economic freedom around the world. In anticipation of that future, CoinGecko is building the foundation to scale cryptocurrency market data to serve billions.
We practice transparent salaries and a level structure at CoinGecko:
• L1 Salary: RM6,538+
• L2 Salary: RM10,257+
• L3 Salary: RM13,188+
• L4 Salary: RM17,133+
• L5 Salary: RM24,009+
• Learn more about our level structure at CoinGecko’s Career Progression.
As a Site Reliability Engineer, you will be expected to:
• Work with our engineering team and product managers to identify and resolve system issues.
• Work with our engineering team to explore and create new design/architectures geared towards scale and performance.
• Optimize the cost of our infrastructure and tooling.
• Brainstorm for new ideas and ways to improve development quality and speed.
• Provide technical guidance on CI/CD and DevOps practice.
What we look for in you:
• You have at least 3+ years of experience as a DevOps, Infrastructure, or Site Reliability Engineer and have operated in cloud environments (AWS preferred).
• You have experience with RDBMS such as Postgresql and Mysql.
• You have experience with DNS services such as AWS Cloudfront, Cloudflare, and Fastly.
• You have experience with microservice architectures.
• Highly proficient with Linux Systems Administration.
• Experience in container management and orchestration tools like ECS, Kubernetes, and Mesos is strong plus.
• Experience in time-series data (eg. stock charts market data) is a strong plus.
• Real passion for data, new data technologies, and discovering new and interesting solutions to the company’s data needs.
• You can easily pick up new technologies and are keen to expand your knowledge.
Some of the perks while at CoinGecko:
• Remote Work Flexibility: Work wherever you feel most productive.
• Flexible Working Hours: No 9-5 structure, work the hours you need to get your tasks done.
• Comprehensive Insurance Coverage: We provide life, medical, and critical illness insurance.
• Equity: You’ll be entitled to virtual options, with terms and conditions.
• Transport Allowance: You will be given a monthly fixed allowance to ease the cost of travelling.
• Flexible Claim Allowance: You will be allocated a quarterly budget of RM1,800 / SGD1,200 to subsidise your meals and setup your work-from-home station.
• Learning Allowance: You will be allocated an annual budget of USD500 to help you continuously learn in the pursuit of your professional and personal development.
• Social Activity Allowance: Want to set a date to watch a movie or play futsal with your colleagues? Get it organised and we subsidize a portion of the cost.
CoinGecko is an equal employment opportunity employer. Qualified candidates are considered for employment without regard to race, religion, gender, gender identity, sexual orientation, national origin, age, military or veteran status, disability, or any other characteristic protected by applicable law.
Interested? Hit the apply button to get started on your application!
Pour postuler à cette offre d’emploi veuillez visiter jobs.lever.co.