As a Senior Web Designer, you will be instrumental in driving Chainlink’s strategy and messaging across all of its web properties, which receive tens of thousands of visitors daily. You will collaborate with various stakeholders and team leads throughout the organization to bring Chainlink vision to life by owning the entry points of one of the most exciting and rapidly growing blockchain projects in the industry.
- Influence the way Chainlink brand stories are told through web properties
- Become a trusted design stakeholder by owning several parts of both the interface design and implementation processes in Webflow
- Partner with colleagues across the organization, and actively contribute with ideas on the team’s goals and strategy
- Collaborate closely with peer Web and Brand designers to craft functional web designs that strengthen the Chainlink Labs brands web presence
- Execute and refine agile end-to-end workflows for new pages and updates
- Reinforce Chainlink’s brand awareness by following and contributing to our brand guidelines
- Provable experience building websites in Webflow
- Have passion for web storytelling, and proven experience as a Web Designer
- Have an eye for clean and functional web design, with strong user interface design skills
- Fundamental knowledge of formal design principles including color, typography, and layout
- Experience with HTML/CSS
- Have the ability to translate high-level requirements into modern, intuitive, and functional web pages and designs artifacts
- Feel comfortable working on broadly defined concepts, as well as executing narrowly defined deliverables
- Experience taking initiative, working independently and actively to resolve issues, and taking ownership of project
- Have experience executing all web design stages, starting with wireframes and user flows, evolving in mid and hi-fi designs, and resulting in final production pages implemented in Webflow
- Ability to execute existing processes, manage stakeholders, set priorities and defend designs deliverables to peers and colleagues
At Chainlink Labs, we’re committed to the key operating principles of ownership, focus, and open dialogue. We practice complete ownership, where everyone goes the extra mile to own outcomes into success. We understand that unflinching focus is a superpower and is how we channel our activity into technological achievements for the benefit of our entire ecosystem. We embrace open dialogue and critical feedback to arrive at an accurate and truthful picture of reality that promotes both personal and organizational growth.
About Chainlink Labs
Chainlink is the industry standard oracle network for connecting smart contracts to the real world. With Chainlink, developers can build hybrid smart contracts that combine on-chain code with an extensive collection of secure off-chain services powered by Decentralized Oracle Networks. Managed by a global, decentralized community of hundreds of thousands of people, Chainlink is introducing a fairer model for contracts. Its network currently secures billions of dollars in value for smart contracts across the decentralized finance (DeFi), insurance, and gaming ecosystems, among others. The full vision of the Chainlink Network can be found in the Chainlink 2.0 whitepaper. Chainlink is trusted by hundreds of organizations—from global enterprises to projects at the forefront of the blockchain economy—to deliver definitive truth via secure, reliable data.
This role is location agnostic anywhere in the world, but we ask that you overlap some working hours with Eastern Standard Time (EST).
We are a fully distributed team and have the tools and benefits to support you in your remote work environment.
Chainlink Labs is an Equal Opportunity Employer.
Pour postuler à cette offre d’emploi veuillez visiter jobs.lever.co.