We are looking for a talented Web Designer to create amazing user experiences. You have an eye for clean and artful web design and superior user interface design skills. You have no difficulties to translate high-level requirements into interaction flows and artifacts and transform them into beautiful, intuitive, and functional designs.
We are one of the world’s technological leaders in the field of blockchain – web3 development platform that provides infrastructure and a unified framework for over 45 blockchain protocols, allowing any developer to build apps with no previous blockchain experience. Currently Tatum serves over 100,000 customers globally. We are remote-first company, taking care of our people from all around the world. Let’s work together.
What you will do
- Execute all design stages from concept to engineering and integration with variety of marketing tools.
- Manage website’s content to keep it up to date, SEO optimised and support lead generation initiatives with highly converting landing pages.
- A/B testing, collecting and analysing data on website usage to improve performance.
- Conceptualize original website design ideas that bring simplicity and user friendliness to complex roadblocks
- Create wireframes, storyboards, user flows, process flows and site maps to communicate interaction and design ideas
- Coordination and communication across agencies and partners
- Hands-on in scripting ( HTML, CSS prototyping)
- Excellent visual design skills with sensitivity to user-system interaction
- Solid experience in creating wireframes, storyboards, user flows, process flows and site maps
- Proficiency with no-code CMS platforms (ideally Webflow) and good understanding of marketing toolset such as CRM.
- Up-to-date with the latest Web trends, techniques and technologies
- Ability to solve problems independently and effectively
- Good organizational skill (PM experience is welcomed)
- Work from anywhere – Most of our team works remotely. Nevertheless, you are also always welcome in our office in Brno
- Flexible hours – Work whenever it suits your personal schedule. For most positions, we don’t have any fixed hours
- 25 days off
Ready to hop on our fast train to the future? Become a #Tatumer! Feel free to contact us with your resume or a link to your LinkedIn profile. We would love to show you w who we are, and how we do things.
Pour postuler à cette offre d’emploi veuillez visiter apply.workable.com.