Syndica is a developer infrastructure company building the cloud of web3. We are dedicated to building developer infrastructure that just works. Syndica offers highly scalable RPC node infrastructure, with advanced logging and analytics.
Our team is composed of the brightest crypto-native minds from places like Messari and 0x Labs as well as traditional technology firms like Facebook, AWS, Microsoft, and more.
We are backed by strategic partners, investors, and advisors who are all-in on our mission: Chamath of Social Capital, Coinbase Ventures, Solana Ventures, and many more.
At Syndica, big things happen. Every day, we’re translating vision into reality by tackling new and exciting challenges head-on. This is a breakthrough stage in our company, and you’ll experience firsthand the infectious enthusiasm of our employees and leadership team. You’ll have the opportunity to learn new skills, grow your career, and work with the smartest, most passionate people in crypto.
As the founding member of the UI/UX Team, you will have the primary accountability of developing best practices for design on Syndica’s SaaS platform and social media profiles. Graphic design experience is a necessity! Each member of the team is responsible for initializing concepts and developing them using a variety of design software, all while working with team stakeholders to drive them to completion.
A successful candidate must have demonstrable experience in creative design vision and execution. You will work closely with various stakeholders across the team to create forward-thinking designs and be the go-to design expert. The ideal candidate will have SaaS platform experience and an interest in building out the next generation of web3 infrastructure!
- Design, mock, and implement beautiful UI/UX
- Work with stakeholders to create branding across different platforms
- Design forward-thinking design assets to be used on the Syndica website, social media, and other print material as needed
- Create mockups on Figma on a timely basis/cadence
- Work closely with leadership and frontend team to project manage and help determine product goals
- 5+ years of related professional experience
- Figma and Adobe Creative Cloud proficiency (Illustrator, Photoshop, InDesign, Premiere)
- Demonstrated graphic design expertise, layout skills, creativity, and flexibility
- Deadline oriented
- SVG animations
- Video creations
- Content creation for social media
- Bachelor’s degree in graphic design, arts, industrial design, or interior design
What does success in this role look like?
- In three months, you have become our go-to design expert and work seamlessly across different departments to contribute beautiful designs on time.
- In six months, you have helped build a world-class UI/UX as the founding design team member.
- In twelve months, you have a thorough understanding of leadership’s brand vision and have established a cadence of predictable, on-time delivery without cutting corners.
Pour postuler à cette offre d’emploi veuillez visiter jobs.ashbyhq.com.