Stardust is powering the Metaverse with an interconnected world of blockchain and NFT enabled games.
Why work at Stardust?
We’re building the future of gaming – and we don’t say that lightly. Think of us as the foundation for Metaverse economies connecting games, finance, the future of work, fashion and more. The infrastructure for Ready Player One if you will. We’re developing cross-chain technology to power new gamer-first economies through a SaaS-style offering and looking for individuals who think big, build bigger, and want to turn crazy ideas into reality.
We’ve just raised our Series A and are growing quickly, join our team and build the future, not just witness it.
- Build, own and continuously improve the common testing framework
- Improve the integration between CI/CD and testing setups
- Partner with all of the engineering teams, and help them continuously improve their software and influence proper automation coverageIdentify new or missing ways to test our software
- Reduce manual labor in the Quality Assurance stage, and speed up testing cycles
- Champion rigorous testing and quality as a culture across Stardust
- Strong engineer with manual and automation testing experience across modern technology stacks
- Impressive analytical and technical skills to identify and build powerful tooling and scalable test strategies that benefit overall product quality and velocity
- Experience working in a fast-growing startup environment
- Strong relationship management and interpersonal skills to build tight partnerships with development, Product, and Design
- Collaborative when working across projects and independent when navigating the ambiguity of assigned deliverables with minimal supervision
- Puppeteer, Selenium, buildkite experience a plus.
Pour postuler à cette offre d’emploi veuillez visiter jobs.lever.co.