Sorare is at the intersection of sports, gaming, and NFT collectibles. Through tradable digital cards, Sorare is designing a collective fantasy sports experience where you can manage your favorite players, hone your passion to earn prizes, and be part of a thriving community. Anyone, anywhere, can connect with the game on Sorare. The company’s mission is to build “the game within the game” and to give fans, players and clubs the platform to celebrate, share, and own your game.
Founded in 2018, Sorare has seen tremendous growth. The platform has a card sales volume of over $400M since January 2021 (up from $8M in sales in 2020) and now has exclusive partnerships with over 250 football (soccer) clubs, the MLB & MLBPA, and the NBA & NBPA. Sorare is trusted by a world-class team of investors including Softbank, Benchmark, Accel Partners, athletes such as Serena Williams and Kylian Mbappé, and key tech investors such as Alexis Ohania – all who believe in the future of integrating NFTs with Gameplay.
We are looking for a Senior Technical Support Engineer to join our growing Engineering team.
This role is at the crossroad of Engineering & Customer Support.
Our game attracts hundreds of thousands of players every week, and providing them with a delightful support experience is one of our top priority. As a Technical Support Engineer, you will be the main point of contact for our Customer Support team whenever they have technical questions. You will be charged of diagnosing and triaging or solving issues that are escalated from the Customer Support team in collaboration with software engineers.
Technical expertise is required as issues often require you to dig into the internals of our games, including the blockchain.
It’s an exciting time to join Sorare as we scale our engineering presence both in Paris and NYC to expand to more sports as well as scaling our current platform. Things move quickly at Sorare as we work toward building a unique and category leading game! You don’t need to be a sport expert, a gaming addict or crypto enthusiast to work with us. We’re looking for teammates who like to get things done, work in a fast-paced environment at a hyper-growth company, take ownership and autonomy for their work, and expect to learn a lot along the way.
- Be the main point of contact for technical questions to our Customer Support team
- Diagnose, triage or solve technical requests escalated from our Customer Support team
- Conduct professional and empathetic conversations with customers to gather information, troubleshoot, and resolve their technical issues
- Escalate bug reports to the Engineering team assessing severity & priority
- Contribute (incl. specifications and/or code) to administration consoles & CLIs to help the Customer Support team to be more autonomous
- Partner with Product and Engineering teams to develop subject matter expertise and serve as a product expert to the rest of the Support team
- Contribute to internal and external knowledge bases
- 1-3 years of experience in technical customer support or software development
- Experience with web development and database management
- Strong desire to help people solve problems with the ability to explain complex technical concepts to a broad audience
- Ability to handle and prioritize a portfolio of tickets at various stages of resolution
- Self-sufficient without the need for daily direction from your manager
- Eager to learn and work in an environment with new technologies and paradigms
- Excellent spoken and written communication skills in English (French is a plus)
- Health Care: Great medical, dental, and vision insurance coverage
- Wellness Benefit: Sorare contributes to employees wellness (gym membership or ClassPass)
- Commuter Benefits: Sorare contributes to the cost of your commute
- Latest Tech: Sorare provides equipment such as monitors, computer, headphones, etc
- At-Home Work Station: Sorare covers the cost of an at home set up
- Lunch: Sorare will contribute to their employees lunch expenses
- Time Off: For US employees, we offer unlimited paid time off in addition to observed company holidays. For French employees, we offer 5 weeks of paid holidays per year in addition to the national holidays
Pour postuler à cette offre d’emploi veuillez visiter sorare.com.