Mysten Labs believes that decentralized and open protocols are the bedrock of the internet of value. This is why at Mysten Labs, we are creating foundational infrastructure to accelerate the adoption of decentralized protocols based on blockchain technologies.
The Solutions Engineering team is looking for a Senior Technical Project Manager to plan, organize and run our product and partner projects.
You will work with internal and external stakeholders for project planning and execution. You will drive efficiency, productivity, transparency, clarity, and continuous improvement across your projects. In this role, you will have the opportunity to enable a diverse developer community to build the foundations for the decentralized future and accelerate the adoption of web3. This is an exciting opportunity for someone who enjoys high-impact, complex, and multi-disciplinary programs.
This position requires employees to be in our Athens office in a hybrid model
What You’ll Do:
- Own and lead cross-functional Partner Solutions and Internal Products programs / projects.
- Manage project goals, schedule, resources, and risk to ensure successful on-time delivery.
- Communicate priorities, schedules, and status to all levels in the company, external partners, and the developer community.
- Work alongside our Solutions Engineering and products team to define and plan new programs.
- Identify and solve cross-functional roadblocks.
- Build a positive and rapid feedback loop and process from the community and partners to help improve our products.
- Create a scalable workflow and process.
Our Ideal Candidate Would Have:
- At least 5 years of experience with managing IT projects / programs.
- Professional experience with key SDLC frameworks (either one of Scrum, Kanban or standard PMI-like delivery methodologies)
- Experience working cross functionally with teams in different countries
- Excellent communication and information management skills.
- Experience with end-to-end project execution from ideation to delivery.
Our team is remote first and we are hiring across the world. Here at Mysten Labs, you’ll be joining a world-class team with tremendous growth potential as we bring the next billion users to web3. We raised a $300M Series B round from top Silicon Valley led venture funds like Jump Crypto, Andreessen Horowitz (a16z), Binance Labs, Redpoint, Lightspeed, Coinbase Ventures, Electric Capital, Standard Crypto, NFX, Slow Ventures, Scribble Ventures, Samsung Next, Lux Capital, among other investment firms and strategic partners. Come join us and build the future of web3!
Pour postuler à cette offre d’emploi veuillez visiter jobs.ashbyhq.com.