Tech Engineering HR People Partner
The team at Parity builds core infrastructure to power a better internet. We do this by innovating in and fostering the open source ecosystem surrounding blockchain development, also known as Web 3.0.
Parity Technologies is a team of the world’s premiere blockchain developers building industry-leading technologies that enable developers to create the next wave of better products and services that respect the freedom and data of individuals. You’ll join at a critical moment when the future of the decentralized web is being shaped, and perform an influential role in making a more equitable society for our future.
What are we looking for?
The Senior Tech People Partner will work closely with our engineering teams as an integral partner as they continue to build unstoppable technology for a decentralised world. The Tech People Partner will ultimately help our teams become even more impactful and effective. They will do this by embodying our culture code, driving critical people programs and providing support, coaching and development throughout the journey.
The perfect candidate has got a stellar track record of enabling autonomous teams. They may have been a People Partner/HRBP or Consultant in the past and ideally will have experience working alongside tech teams enabling their success. They appreciate our mission for a decentralised future and share our passion for all things Web3.0.
- Partner with People leadership and Engineering Team Leads to identify, prioritise and act upon areas of improvement across a range of key people and team effectiveness topics as required by the business
- Provide support through best practices as well as coordinate projects around topics such as productivity and team performance, team development, communication (esp. remote), wellbeing and leadership capability.
- Enable tech teams and tech team leads to be more impactful and effective by simplifying and removing obstacles to their success.
- Help teams live up to and further encourage the adoption of Parity’s guiding principles and values, such as excellence and humility, autonomy and responsibility.
- As a member of a group of People Partners at Parity, contribute to the development of the People Partnership function itself, e.g. through onboarding, thought leadership, collaborative problem solving and project ownership.
- 5+ years experience in a relevant field or role
- Experience working closely with tech teams and leaders.
- A strategic business mindset, able to confidently navigate multiple stakeholder requirements.
- An understanding and proven experience of dealing with team dynamics and various working styles.
- A proven track record of developing individuals and teams.
- Proven record in developing success within teams.
- Excellent communication skills, in person and online, synchronous and asynchronous.
Nice to have
- Professional experience in the Web3.0 space
- Previous engineering/tech team leadership experience
- Coaching background
- Project and/or program management experience
We offer all who join us:
- Competitive compensation packages
- A very flat hierarchy with lots of autonomy and high levels of personal responsibility designed to mimic an open source workflow
- Regular team and company retreats (subject to current pandemic restrictions for the health of our contributors and teams)
- The opportunity to relocate to Berlin, Germany, or Lisbon, Portugal
- Remote-friendly environment with flexible working hours
For those that join us in Germany, Portugal, the U.K., or who are willing to relocate:
- A work laptop (macOS or Linux-based), as well as office/home office equipment
- A generous learning and development budget which you can use to attend conferences or skills courses of your choosing.
Pour postuler à cette offre d’emploi veuillez visiter boards.greenhouse.io.