- Lead discussions with product and design to rapidly iterate, experiment and launch products
- Design and build systems with an eye for performance & scalability
- Own products end to end and work across the stack as needed, including backend, infrastructure, UI, testing, etc.
- Mentor team members on engineering best practices and career development
- 5+ years of software engineering experience
- Experience building and maintaining a production system at scale
- Experience with AWS, GCP or similar cloud providers
- Deep understanding of the architecture of modern applications
- Experience leading and aligning cross-functional stakeholders such as designers, engineers, and product managers to launch products
- Desire to keep up with modern best practices in software development/Web3, and shape our tech stack as we build out new systems and services
Nice to have:
- Love for unicorns 🙂
Uniswap Lab’s benefits include unlimited and encouraged time off, 100% company-paid medical, dental, & vision for you and your dependents, 401(k) participation, daily lunches at NY headquarters, and for remote employees: up to $2,000 USD home office setup stipend (all benefits are subject to applicable taxes and based on eligibility).
Uniswap Labs welcomes all qualified persons to apply regardless of race, religion, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, national origin, genetics, disability, age, or veteran status. Compensation will be competitive and commensurate with experience. This is a full time role which includes health insurance and other benefits.
Pour postuler à cette offre d’emploi veuillez visiter boards.greenhouse.io.