Sorare is at the intersection of sports, gaming, and NFT collectibles. Through tradable digital cards, Sorare is designing a collective fantasy sports experience where you can manage your favorite players, hone your passion to earn prizes, and be part of a thriving community. Anyone, anywhere, can connect with the game on Sorare. The company’s mission is to build “the game within the game” and to give fans, players and clubs the platform to celebrate, share, and own your game.
Founded in 2018, Sorare has seen tremendous growth. The platform has a card sales volume of over $400M since January 2021 (up from $8M in sales in 2020) and now has exclusive partnerships with over 250 football (soccer) clubs, the MLB & MLBPA, and the NBA & NBPA. Sorare is trusted by a world-class team of investors including Softbank, Benchmark, Accel Partners, athletes such as Serena Williams and Kylian Mbappé, and key tech investors such as Alexis Ohania – all who believe in the future of integrating NFTs with Gameplay.
We are looking for a Senior Software Engineer, Security to join our growing Engineering team.
It’s an exciting time to join Sorare as we scale our product and engineering organizations. As we work on expanding to more sports as well as scaling our current game, the security of our systems has become increasingly important.
As our Senior Software Engineer for Security, you will lead the engineering efforts and partner with various teams to ensure security concerns are addressed, build paved roads that establish secure-by-default configurations, and detect and protect critical threats that may impact our games. Be ready, things move quickly at Sorare as we work toward building a unique and category-leading game!
You don’t need to be a sport expert, a gaming addict or crypto enthusiast to work with us. We’re looking for teammates who like to get things done, work in a fast-paced environment at a hyper-growth company, take ownership and autonomy for their work, and expect to learn a lot along the way.
- Design and implement scalable security solutions for our core infrastructure
- Participate in providing security design guidance for complex systems across the company
- Develop, implement, and maintain security processes and policies
- Manage our Bug Bounty program, as well as driving reports to resolution with internal stakeholders
- Run our penetration testing program, assess weaknesses and risks and design countermeasures in partnership with engineering
- Identify and reduce risks, and limiting liability and exposure to informational, physical, and financial risks
- Help attract and retain talent
- Demonstrate and promote Security best practices
- 6+ years of professional experience in security at a software company
- 3+ years tech leading or managing a security team
- Strong understanding of cloud environments (preferably AWS), OS and Linux internals
- Experience securing and operating production systems at scale
- Programming experience in core project languages (Golang & Ruby) is a plus
- Experience with agile development practices
- Self-sufficient without the need for daily direction from your manager
- Eager to learn and work in an environment with new technologies and paradigms
- Exceptional written and verbal communication skills
- Health Care: Great medical, dental, and vision insurance coverage
- Wellness Benefit: Sorare contributes to employees wellness (gym membership or ClassPass)
- Commuter Benefits: Sorare contributes to the cost of your commute
- Latest Tech: Sorare provides equipment such as monitors, computer, headphones, etc
- At-Home Work Station: Sorare covers the cost of an at home set up
- Lunch: Sorare will contribute to their employees lunch expenses
- Time Off: For US employees, we offer unlimited paid time off in addition to observed company holidays. For French employees, we offer 5 weeks of paid holidays per year in addition to the national holidays
Pour postuler à cette offre d’emploi veuillez visiter sorare.com.