When hiring, we look for candidates who can thrive in our culture of trust, feedback, and rapid growth. We believe that diversity and inclusivity are essential to our success, and we provide equal employment opportunities regardless of background or identity. Our opportunities support remote, hybrid, or onsite work at our offices in New York City, San Francisco, or Silicon Valley, and we’re dedicated to creating an environment where all employees can do their best work and contribute to the growth of our platform.
The OpenSea Protocol team is responsible for the on-chain and off-chain protocols and APIs that power OpenSea and a large swath of the NFT ecosystem. Some of our projects:
- Seaport, one of the most widely used contracts on Mainnet (including an ecosystem of Seaport Improvement Proposals and seaport.js)
- Opensea API, the backbone of the offchain NFT space, serving thousands of requests per second (including opensea.js and a streaming websocket API)
- OpenSea’s Indexer, which processes hundreds of chain events per second at sub-second latencies
- EIPs and SIPs underpinning the future of the NFT space, including:
We are looking for an experienced, crypto-native Senior Software Engineer to join the OpenSea Ecosystem / Protocol team and help us build the future we envision for non-fungible tokens on-chain.
- Strong full-stack engineering skills, ideally spanning frontend, backend, and on-chain
- Strong understanding of the fundamentals of blockchains and best practices for building on top of them
- Strong opinions and knowledge about ongoing developments in the space
- Significant experience building scalable solutions on EVM-based chains
- An ability to write high-quality, well-tested code & robust distributed systems
- Ability to work in a hybrid environment with little guidance
If you don’t think you meet all of the criteria below but still are interested in the job, please apply. Nobody checks every box, and we’re looking for someone who is excited to join the team.
The base salary for this full-time position, which spans across multiple internal levels depending on qualifications, ranges between $160,000 to $265,000 plus benefits & equity.
Pour postuler à cette offre d’emploi veuillez visiter jobs.ashbyhq.com.