Site Mysten_Labs Mysten Labs
Mysten Labs believes that decentralized and open protocols are the bedrock of the internet of value. This is why at Mysten Labs, we are creating foundational infrastructure to accelerate the adoption of decentralized protocols based on blockchain technologies.
If you are excited about having a voice and a hand in building the internet of the future then Mysten could be for you. We are looking for independent and productive folks to join our team of builders and scientists.
Crypto products are notoriously unfriendly to non-experts, yet hiding too much of what’s going on under the hood can undermine the trust that the technology is designed to ensure. We are looking for Senior Frontend Engineers who can navigate this tension with rigor and good taste.
What You’ll Do:
- You will work with product and UX design teams to implement and launch core features for Sui Wallet and Sui Explorer.
- You will lead the initiatives to rewrite UI for the Sui Explorer and Wallet using shared UI components.
- You will invest in updating our front end architecture to utilize modern technologies, and design the project for stability and long term investment.
- You will be responsible for productionizing Sui Explorer and Sui Wallet, and defining a comprehensive testing strategy to ensure we have a stable product.
- You will be involved in exploration of new frontend product areas for Sui.
- You will work closely with our core network team to help define and build new API functionality.
Our Ideal Candidate Would Have:
- Comfort with diving deeper into the stack to fix a bug or add a feature that will improve the end-to-end user experience
- Ability to navigate across multiple projects in a fast paced, startup environment
- Excellent interpersonal communication skills and ability to partner effectively with teams in a fully remote environment and discuss complex topics with technical and non-technical audiences.
- You are self-directed, innovative, and biased towards action in fast-paced environments. You love to build new things and thrive in ambiguity and even failure.
Nice to Haves:
- Hands on experience in React, Typescript, and Tailwind
- Familiarity with using APIs, knowledge of backend RPC stacks
- Professional experience with Node.js.
Pour postuler à cette offre d’emploi veuillez visiter jobs.ashbyhq.com.