- Build and maintain our data pipelines and data infrastructure technologies
- Participate in discussions from the initial product ideas to launch
- Own products end to end
- 3+ years of experience across Java/Scala, Typescript, or similar
- Experience building and maintaining a production system at scale
Nice to Have
- Experience with Kafka, stream processing systems, distributed databases and Kubernetes
- Experience with data on EVM-compatible blockchains. Experience in Solidity.
- Worked on large-scale distributed systems
- Love for unicorns 🙂
Uniswap Labs’ benefits include unlimited and encouraged time off, 100% company-paid medical, dental, & vision for you and your dependents, 401(k) participation, annual $1,500 education stipend, up to 16 weeks paid parental leave, home office setup stipend for remote employees and daily lunches at NY headquarters (all benefits are subject to applicable taxes and based on eligibility).
Uniswap Labs is proud to be an equal opportunity employer (EEO). We provide employment opportunities without regard to age, race, color, ancestry, national origin, religion, disability (including gender dysphoria and similar gender-related conditions), sex, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation (including actual or perceived heterosexuality, homosexuality, bisexuality, and asexuality), veteran status, military status, domestic violence victim status, reproductive health decision making or any other protected category.
Pour postuler à cette offre d’emploi veuillez visiter boards.greenhouse.io.