All roles with Chainlink Labs are global and remote-based. Unless otherwise stated, we ask that you try to overlap some working hours with Eastern Standard Time (EST). We encourage you to apply regardless of your location.
Chainlink is the industry-standard Web3 services platform that enables developers to build feature-rich Web3 applications with seamless access to real-world data and off-chain computation.
• Chainlink has helped enable $7T+ in transaction value since the start of 2022.
• Over 1,700 Web3 projects have integrated Chainlink services.
• Chainlink is live on 15+ blockchains with many having joined the Chainlink SCALE program.
• Chainlink is relied upon by industry-leading protocols like Aave, Compound, Paxos, Synthetix, and ENS.
• Chainlink has delivered 7.4B+ data points on-chain and onboarded 900+ decentralized oracle networks.
• Chainlink has established collaborations with Associated Press, Accuweather, AWS, Google Cloud, Meta, and Twilio.
• The world-class Chainlink Labs research team has won various awards for its work on distributed systems, security, and more.
Who we’re looking for:
• You’re focused on what matters most and ignore unimportant industry distractions.
• You take extreme ownership and deliver outstanding results.
• You have a growth mindset, seek out feedback and engage in constructive dialogue with others to help them grow.
• You move fast and evolve with rapidly advancing technologies.
• You want to be part of a team that excels and is committed to building the Chainlink Network and growing the Web3 ecosystem over the long term.
• You are welcoming toward a diverse network of participants joining an open, global standard.
• You’re excited about the future of Web3 and building a world powered by cryptographic truth.
At Chainlink Labs, our engineering team pushes the scale and capabilities of decentralized applications across the industry. The Chainlink Network holds >70% market share in the oracle space, solving real-world problems by enabling smart contracts to securely interact with off-chain data/computation.
We value talented and driven craftsmen who work collaboratively to tackle complex challenges, deliver product impact, and grow as builders. Join us and shape the future of blockchain technology and decentralized finance.
As a software engineer working on Chainlink, you’ll collaborate with an experienced technical team of other senior engineers, distributed systems computing experts, and security experts, who are all committed to building world-changing decentralized infrastructure. You’ll develop and build highly scalable, secure, and reliable software that will change the way smart contracts function at a fundamental level. You’ll have the opportunity to learn and master the latest research concerning distributed systems, cryptography, blockchains, game theory, consensus algorithms, and decentralized applications. You will be given a high level of autonomy/ownership over your projects, the opportunity to expand your scope of knowledge, and the chance to help build the decentralized infrastructure of the future.
- Designing and implementing new features within our core services offerings that include products such as Chainlink Automation, VRF, or CCIP.
- Learn more about the underlying technology in the blockchain ecosystem (Solana, Avalanche, Polygon, and Ethereum).
- Learn how to build our core products with Smart Contracts using Solidity.
- Thinking creatively about attack vectors, possible failures, and disaster scenarios, modeling them in reproducible test environments, and developing fixes
- Modeling and developing recovery behaviors within our core node software
- Managing the architectural vision for new subsystems in the core Chainlink node
- Implementing resilient distributed systems to achieve high reliability in a variety of blockchain environments
- 4+ years of professional software development experience (Software Engineers, Senior Software Engineers, and Technical Leads are encouraged to apply)
- Experience in Golang or any other strongly-typed programming language
- Preferred B.S. or higher in computer science, software engineering, or related technical field
- Experience developing web applications/services and backend APIs
- Knowledge of systems design concepts
- Interest in blockchain and other Web 3.0 technologies
- Comfort and/or experience working as a remote employee as a part of a distributed team
- Ability to write and communicate effectively
Golang, TypeScript, Solidity, Postgres, Terraform, AWS
Chainlink Labs is an Equal Opportunity Employer. To request an accommodation in our recruitment process, please contact us at email@example.com.
Pour postuler à cette offre d’emploi veuillez visiter jobs.lever.co.