Sorare is looking for a Senior Software Engineer to join the team in charge of Fantasy MLB & NBA games. You should be excited to join a growing start up where you’ll work on a cutting edge product.
You’ll be working within a cross-functional squad (game & product design, product management, engineering) where everyone is empowered to bring new ideas and work towards delighting Sorare’s users’ experience. Therefore having a sensibility for the end-user is a key to being successful.
All of our team members have a say in the shape of the product, you will attend weekly meetings to help define the roadmap and priorities and then work towards building our unique and category leading game.
You don’t have to like sports, games or crypto to work here. What we look for is people who like to get things done, work in a growing company, take ownership and autonomy for their work, and want to learn and develop.
- Work with product and design to implement core features for our players
- Participate in writing specifications and drive projects from inception to completion
- Own & maintain broad areas of the game
- Care deeply about security, performance, and maintainability
- Technologies we currently use:
- Backend languages: Ruby (Ruby on Rails), Go
- Services: Datadog, PostgreSQL, Aurora, Redis, Algolia
- Infrastructure: AWS, Kubernetes, Docker, gRPC
- 5+ years of experience as a software engineer
- Strong experience with either Ruby or Go, and willingness to contribute in both languages
- Independent and highly motivated: You are able to conduct by yourself with an eye towards quality
- Eager to learn: you are not afraid of new technologies or new paradigms
- Attentive to details: from front to back, you strive for the best quality
- Excited to work on a growing team, solving complex issues
- Excellent spoken and written communication skills in English
- Health Care: Great medical, dental, and vision insurance coverage
- Wellness Benefit: Sorare contributes to employees wellness (gym membership or ClassPass)
- Commuter Benefits: Sorare contributes to the cost of your commute
- Latest Tech: Sorare provides equipment such as laptop, monitor, etc.
- Lunch: Sorare will contribute to their employees lunch expenses
- Time Off: For US employees, we offer unlimited paid time off in addition to observed company holidays. For French employees, we offer 5 weeks of paid holidays per year in addition to the national holidays
Sorare is an equal opportunity employer committed to an inclusive and diverse workplace. All applicants will be considered for employment without attention to: race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, veteran status, disability status or any other basis prohibited by law.
As we are an international company, please note we speak English in the workplace. Please apply for the role with an English CV so we can process your application.
Reasonably Estimated Salary €72K – €100K • Offers Equity
The compensation is a reasonably estimated salary for this role at Sorare and will include a competitive equity package. Actual compensation is based on factors such as the candidate’s skills, qualifications, and experience. In addition, Sorare offers a wide range of best in class, comprehensive and inclusive employee benefits for this role including healthcare, parental leave, a generous vacation policy, fitness reimbursements, commuter benefits and contribution to lunch expenses!
Pour postuler à cette offre d’emploi veuillez visiter sorare.com.