Want to be a part of the fastest-growing blockchain company? Ava Labs makes it simple to launch applications using Avalanche, a smart contracts platform with 800k+ monthly active users. Avalanche is the fastest blockchain, measured by time to finality, and one of the fastest-growing in crypto – with hundreds of dapps and $12B+ in total economic value locked.
Founded by the creators of Avalanche, Ava Labs strives to digitize every asset in the world. In addition to building Avalanche and other tools to support the ecosystem, we offer expertise to ensure that all individuals and organizations can seamlessly use Avalanche and its vibrant app ecosystem. Join us as we empower people to easily and freely digitize all the world’s assets on one open, programmable blockchain platform.
WHAT YOU WILL DO
- Support the backend/API infrastructure used by the Avalanche Network.
- Support existing data platform stack
- Contribute by enhancing/adding features to the data platform stack
- Create supporting tools to empower developers who are building on Avalanche
- Mentor fellow peers and assist code reviews
- Engage with our open source community
WHAT YOU WILL BRING
- BS or higher degree in Computer Science
- 5+ years of general backend development experience
- 3+ years of experience building large scale enterprise APIs
- AWS: Snowflake, Aurora, Lambda, DynamoDB, SQS… etc.
NICE TO HAVE EXPERIENCE
- Cloudflare Experience or previous Experience within a server-less environment
- Building data pipelines
WHY AVA LABS?
We’re a global, world-class team of experts in computer science, economics, finance, marketing, and law with offices in New York City and Miami. We’re highly passionate about Web3 and redefining the way people build and use finance and decentralized applications of all kinds. The company received early-stage funding from Andreessen Horowitz, Initialized Capital, and Polychain Capital, with angel investments from Balaji Srinivasan and Naval Ravikant.
Ava Labs is committed to diversity in the workplace and we’re proud to be an Equal Opportunity Employer. We do not hire on basis of race, color, religion, creed, gender, national origin, citizenship, age, disability, veteran status, marital status, pregnancy, parental status, sex, gender expression or identity, sexual orientation, or any other basis protected by local, state or federal law. All employment is decided on the basis of qualifications, merit, and business need.
Pour postuler à cette offre d’emploi veuillez visiter boards.greenhouse.io.