Our team consists of blockchain and web engineers focused on building engaging Web3 applications that delight our community and push the boundaries of innovation.
From writing new smart contract standards to building beautiful minting experiences to developing engaging games, we work tightly together with gaming, creative, design, artists, and product managers to build truly creative products that bring out the best of our brands like BAYC, 10KTF and the Otherside.
As we continue to scale and expand our reach, we’re looking for a senior software engineer who can help us mature our tech stack and team. Join our team and be a part of a dynamic, fast-paced, and innovative environment where your ideas and contributions can make a real impact on the future of Web3. We’d love to have you join us on this journey!
Who We’re Looking For
We’re seeking a talented senior full-stack software engineer with expertise in React, Typescript, Next.js, Node, HTML/CSS, and AWS to join our team. The ideal candidate has experience leading technical projects, mentoring team members, and cares about engineering rigor, correctness, and reliability in our code, processes, and team. Additionally, we’re looking for someone who:
- Is excited to interact with bleeding-edge tech in NFTs, Web 3.0, and the Ethereum blockchain
- Is adaptable to the evolving priorities of the space
- Seeks to understand problems holistically before trying to solve them
- Has a bias towards action and an eye for detail
- Communicates effectively with both technical and non-technical stakeholders
- Takes pride in the quality of their work and strives for continuous learning and improvement
As a senior full-stack software engineer, you’ll be responsible for:
- Leading the technical design and implementation of our applications
- Writing clean, efficient, and maintainable code that meets industry standards and best practices
- Participating in code reviews, testing, and debugging to ensure high-quality software delivery
- Continuously monitoring and improving the performance, security, and scalability of our software systems
- Staying up-to-date with the latest technologies and trends in the Web3 industry and incorporating them into our software solutions
- Adapting to changing priorities and requirements as the crypto industry evolves
- Strong distributed system design skills
- Strong understanding of web application security and best practices
- Comfortable working in an agile environment, contributing to team estimates and planning
- Mentor other engineers and help us all learn and grow together
- Lead technical discussions with other engineers incorporating the best ideas from everyone, including the broader industry
- Experience working with cloud services like Cloudflare, AWS, and similar
The annual salary for this position ranges from $175,000 to $215,000. The actual annual salary paid for this position will be based on several factors, including but not limited to, skills, prior experiences, training, company needs, and current market demands. The annual salary range for this position is subject to change and may be adjusted in the future. This position may also be eligible for salary increases, bonuses, equity awards, and benefits.
What We Offer
- Working with the best-in-class talent creating innovative technologies and bringing the forefront of culture to web3
- Exposure to innovative technologies in cryptocurrency, blockchain technology, and game development
- Collaboration with blue chip projects and AAA studios and partners
- Great internal growth and development
- 100% remote
- Competitive compensation, benefits, and perks
We believe true innovation in web3 requires diversity in perspectives, experiences, and backgrounds. But historically marginalized groups are underrepresented in the space, not just as participants but as leaders and creators. Luckily, we — and every web3 company — have the opportunity to bake necessary process and mindset shifts into our company DNA from the early days.
To help build a web3 that’s diverse and inclusive, we strive to build Yuga’s workplace to be diverse and inclusive. Not just how we do things day to day, but who does them and who decides what needs to be done.
So if you’re excited about one of our roles but your resume doesn’t align perfectly with the job description, please apply anyway. If you’re enthusiastic about web3 but come from an industry you think is unrelated, apply anyway. If you’re a great thinker and doer, apply anyway. The fate of web3 kiiinda depends on it.
Life at Yuga Labs
At Yuga Labs, being an Equal Opportunity Employer means more than upholding discrimination-free hiring practices. It means that we cultivate an environment where people can be their most authentic selves and find both belonging and support. We’re shaping the future of identity, community, and technology—an experience made whole by our unique backgrounds and perspectives.
As a remote-first company, we encourage our employees to care for their whole selves through comprehensive medical benefits, generous paid-time off, paid parental leave, retirement plans, company social events, wellness programs, and volunteer opportunities.
Pour postuler à cette offre d’emploi veuillez visiter boards.greenhouse.io.