What you’ll do
- Work on the forefront of token distribution technology at the infrastructure level, solving edge-cases around token distribution, writing smart contracts for tokens worth millions of dollars.
- Build polished user experiences and applications
- Where appropriate, ensure code modularity in the code written by the team through peer code-reviews, to increase our team’s velocity and make our code infrastructure more scalable
What we’re looking for
- Minimum 5 years of work experience
- Experience leading technical initiatives with mission-critical or large impact (thousands of users, millions of assets etc).
- Experience working in fast-paced teams that ship with speed and safety.
- Comfortable working in sprint cycles and willing to bite the bullet when critical issues pop up.
- Voracious learner and low ego.
- Familiarity with our tech stack (TypeScript, Next, Postgres, Prisma, GraphQL).
- Based in New York City or San Francisco and open to a hybrid work environment.
Magna’s Tech Stack
Magna is a multi-chain dapp, and our stack includes TypeScript, Next.js, React and GraphQL, as well as the native languages for various blockchains (i.e. Solidity, Rust, Move).
Experience with any of these is nice to have, but not a requirement:
- DevOps, infrastructure, or data analytics experience
- Interfacing with smart contracts and blockchain via libraries (any blockchain).
- Applications where security and integrity is extremely important (finance, fintech, government, etc)
Reasons you might be the right candidate for this role:
- Passion for engineering — genuine passion and curiosity for the craft that you bring to work each day
- Good taste — You think critically about how you build what you build, and apply good judgment to every design and implementation decision along the way.
Pour postuler à cette offre d’emploi veuillez visiter boards.greenhouse.io.