The Aave Companies are a group of software development companies that build open-source, blockchain-based software for the Web3 world. With a mission to reinvent our modern paradigms in the realm of finance, social media and beyond, we are focused on building revolutionary products and protocols that will reinvent the ways we communicate, our financial systems, and our cultural norms. United with one clear goal, the Aave Companies are determined to build a future for users that provide them with better control over their finances, data and social experiences.
Having cultivated a thriving, collaborative culture, our team is kind, welcoming and passionate about what we are building. We celebrate differences and seek to develop and retain the most talented people from a diverse candidate pool from all over the world. No matter where you are based, no ghost will be left behind and we appreciate every moment we get to work and have fun together.
About the role:
Aave is looking for a senior smart contract engineer to innovate and build upon the Aave protocol and GHO stablecoin. You should have a strong passion for web3 technology and a deep understanding of smart contract development. In this role, you will be responsible for designing, implementing, and deploying smart contracts on Ethereum and other EVM based networks & work closely with the Aave team to develop and maintain the protocol.
How you can make an impact:
- Designing, implementing, and testing secure Solidity-based smart contracts and decentralised applications
- Participating in the development of protocol-level infrastructure and tools
- Collaborating with cross-functional teams to define, design, and ship new features and functionality
- Responding to security vulnerabilities, simulating the scenario, and evaluating a strategy and response
- Debugging and troubleshooting issues that arise during the development process
- Reviewing code written by other engineers to ensure it meets the required standards and specifications with a focus on security
- Staying up to date with developments in the Ethereum ecosystem and incorporating new technologies as appropriate
- Providing technical guidance, support, and mentoring to other engineers as needed.
Let’s connect if:
- You are someone who builds, innovates, and ships features with the highest standards of solidity and security
- You have experience working with DeFi protocols and a deep understanding of smart contracts and the EVM
- You research constantly and keep up with the latest hacks, tooling, and security practises
- Are passionate about DeFi and enjoy working in web3 and the bleeding edge of technology.
Haven’t quite met all the criteria? Let’s not miss out on the chance to speak. Whilst you might not meet every single requirement, you might bring other, more exciting skills to the companies!
Equal opportunity statement:
The Aave Companies celebrate diversity and view each and every team member as a separate individual with their own unique identity. No matter your race, religion, gender, ethnicity, age, (dis)ability, sexual orientation or even the wallet you use, we welcome you at the Aave Companies.
As an equal opportunities employer, we take accountability and believe in everyone’s potential to build, create and inspire changes. With a mission to build a diverse workforce, we are proud to foster a working environment in which everyone can feel safe and valued for who they are.
Pour postuler à cette offre d’emploi veuillez visiter jobs.eu.lever.co.