Site neonlabsorg Neon Labs
Neon EVM is a high-performance, open source platform for launching decentralized applications on the Solana blockchain using the same programming languages and developer tooling as Ethereum. Ethereum developers can scale performance and access new liquidity without significant code changes, or build scalable applications from day one.
Who We’re Looking For
The Neon team (neon-labs.org) is looking for the experienced Rust Developer who wants to work on challenging blockchain products.
Your Skills and Qualifications
- Extensive experience with Rust language.
- Extensive experience in programming using GNU/Linux.
- Interest in learning the latest technology.
- Solid experience in core blockchain protocols design.
- Scientific mindset: constantly on the lookout for new and innovative ways to solve complex problems through rigorous experimentation.
- Ability to read and understand research papers, analyse the tradeoffs and offer new improved solutions.
- Passionate about solving real world problems that impact the present blockchain space.
- Write high-quality code that can be used for the development process and can be published.
- Propose solutions for resolving the bottlenecks in the code / architecture
- Consult Neon EVM clients on tech implementation
- Contribute to the design and specifications of the next versions of the Neon Labs products.
- Competitive salary 💰
- Working in a disruptive and fast-growing industry where the possibilities are endless 🚀
- Fully remote: your life, your way of working 🌎
- Freedom, autonomy and responsibility 💪
How to Apply
Does this role sound like a good fit? Email us at firstname.lastname@example.org
- Include the role’s title in your subject line.
- Send along links that best showcase the relevant experience.
- Send a cover letter explaining us why you are the best fit.
Pour postuler à cette offre d’emploi veuillez visiter neonlabs.notion.site.