As a software engineer, you will be responsible for implementing and maintaining products that Zircuit works on. You will be working in an agile team of experienced software engineers. You will be part of designing and defining the product you are building. You will be participating in sprint planning, creating tickets, implementing features, testing your code, finding bugs, conducting code reviews, and generally doing everything necessary for producing robust and reliable software products. You may also be asked to help out with our auditing activities and evaluate code for projects on blockchains such as Solana or Near.
- Background in Computer Science or related field
- 2-3 years of development experience in Rust
- Hands on experience with tooling related to Rust (build systems, package managers, unit testing, CI pipelines)
- Ability to develop software, implement mission-critical features, and navigate through a large codebase
- Experience with code review process and ability to conduct them
- Strong ability work in a team environment
- Fluency in Git and Github
- Ability to follow agile development process
- Attention to detail and ability to producing production-level code
- Active approach to work, taking initiative to define and complete tasks
- Critical thinking and problem solving skills, ability to work independently
- Habit of implementing thorough unit tests
- Highly detail-oriented mindset and willingness to learn
- Fluent English communication, both written and spoken
Nice to Have
- Experience with cryptography or security
- Understanding compilers and virtual machines
- Previous work with go-ethereum (geth)
- Basic understanding of blockchains and Ethereum
- Knowledge of Solana and/or Near
- Development and maintenance of blockchain-related infrastructure and software products
- Occasional auditing of Rust code
Compensation & Perks
- Competitive compensation package (commensurate to experience) + performance and referral bonuses.
- 100% remote and flexible working hours. Work from anywhere in the world.
- Generous paid time off, including maternity/paternity leave.
- Retirement/pension plan.
- Option for Equity
- Rent your own desk in a co-working space or work from anywhere at any time.
- Free gym membership or any virtual alternative of your choice.
- Learn about the hottest and newest products and trends in the crypto space before they appear on any news outlets.
- Join quarterly all-expenses-paid retreats in exotic/exclusive locations with the whole team.
Pour postuler à cette offre d’emploi veuillez visiter jobs.ashbyhq.com.