Site equilibrium_co Equilibrium
Equilibrium is a leading global developer of decentralised technologies. We design, build, and implement solutions in critical, industry-defining projects for core Web3 infrastructure. Founded in 2018 and headquartered in Finland, Equilibrium is a remote-first, distributed company of ~60 people across ~20 countries including senior engineers, economists, and cryptographers.
We work across three primary commercial activities: Consulting (high value-add engineering services, including end-to-end architectural design and implementation in blockchain and related systems), Venturing (internal studio for diversified, scalable Web3 products and applications through proprietary R&D), and Investing (capital deployment in large-cap liquid tokens and early-stage, illiquid Web3 related companies and technologies). We are a leading adviser to many of the most prominent, Tier I organisations in the industry, including Ethereum Foundation, Web3 Foundation, Zcash Foundation, Protocol Labs, Solana Foundation, Forte, Dapper Labs, and Aleo to name but a few.
Our teams are largely self-organising; they design their own processes and choose their own tools. We understand that each team and each project has different needs. We trust our teams to deliver and let them execute on project deliverables in the way they believe is best.
We are looking for a Senior Engineer to join us. You would be working with our distributed team of engineers on new products, core protocols, or client projects. The position is remote-first, but we hope to get some face time in the form of company retreats.
Job duties include, but are not limited to:
- Researching and understanding complex protocols
- Designing, implementing, and documenting distributed systems
- Developing protocols or protocol-driven applications in Rust
- Designing and developing testing and quality assurance processes
- Communicating with clients or open source communities
Must-have skills and qualifications:
- Experience in systems programming
- Experience in leading small teams
- Ability to design interoperable software architectures
- At least 5+ years of experience in collaborative software development
- At least 3 years of hands-on Rust experience
- Full proficiency in English
- Experience with domain-specific languages
- Cryptography & infosec knowledge
Salary & benefits:
Salary and benefits will be negotiated separately based on the candidate’s skills and experience. Please note that we hire our international talent residing outside of Finland with contractor status (being a contractor at Equilibrium does not mean short-term projects or no benefits!) Take this into consideration and make sure to include your salary request in the application!
More about the company:
Read more about our vision and projects on our website.
Please, include in your application:
- A short paragraph on why you would like to work at Equilibrium specifically
- Links to any relevant content (Github, Twitter, LinkedIn, etc.)
- Your salary request
- Potential starting date
Pour postuler à cette offre d’emploi veuillez visiter boards.eu.greenhouse.io.