Pool Maintenance Labs Ltd is a remote-first, member-based not-for-profit company that has as its objects education, advocacy and research of liquid staking and related technologies. It offers competitive compensation as well as opportunities for professional growth and development. If you are an experienced recruiter looking for a new challenge, you are encouraged to apply for this opportunity. Contracts are subject to a 90 day probationary period.
- Conduct full-cycle talent acquisition process, including posting jobs, screening resumes, conducting initial interviews, coordinating interview loops, negotiating and extending proposals while ensuring a quality applicant experience
- Work with stakeholders to define the profiles for new roles based on long-term and short-term organization needs
- Execute and support recruitment activities in a timely and effective manner
- Collaborate with key stakeholders to build a personal brand in the blockchain community to increase awareness and applicant reach
- Provide a set of tools and techniques for filtering candidates to identify culture and skill fit
- Improve talent acquisition skills in teamleads by creating smart guidelines and conducting individual training sessions before the selection process starts
- Track key performance metrics and explore opportunities for improvement
- Promote company’s reputation throughout the community
- Manage relationships with Recruiting Agencies / Vendors
- At least 2 years of hands on experience of end-to-end recruitment with a track record of successful hiring under tight deadlines
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills
- Experience building technical teams and recruiting in highly competitive markets
- Blockchain hiring experience is a plus
- Creative, hardworking and willing to go the extra mile to help build the company
- Ashby ATS experience is a plus
Pool Maintenance Labs Ltd follows the principles of equity, diversity and inclusion. All applicants will be considered without regard to race, color, national origin, preferred NFT, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, veteran status, or disability.
Pour postuler à cette offre d’emploi veuillez visiter opportunities.lido.fi.