ZORA is a group of individuals working towards a new paradigm for creators by enabling the creation, curation, and collection of NFTs. We believe that by enabling a more equitable system for creators and communities, we will fundamentally rediscover the power of the internet.
We’re working tirelessly to make ZORA available to as many creators as possible. Our mission is to build a new creator and community-owned economy.
Who we’re looking for
ZORA is looking for experienced senior engineers to help design, implement, and build the ZORA mobile app.
What you’ll do
- Help us go from zero to one on the Zora mobile app
- Collaborate with cross-functional teams to define and implement project requirements, focusing on addressing user pain points through simple and elegant solutions
- Take initiative to push projects forward independently and navigate uncertainties in a startup environment
Skills we’re looking for
- 5+ years of experience as a software engineer building mobile applications published to the app store (iOS or Android)
- Proficiency in React Native & Typescript
- Familiarity with GraphQL for handling data queries and manipulation
- Excellent problem-solving skills and ability to adapt to changing requirements
- Strong communication skills and ability to work well in a team environment
We’d love it if you had
- Experience building crypto wallets and/or media viewers
- Knowledge of cryptocurrency, web3, and blockchain technologies
- Active creator or collector on Zora
ZORA provides top quality medical, dental, and vision insurance, with a flexible time-off policy and a new Macbook Pro for full-time employees. Employees also receive equity.
ZORA is international. Our headquarters are the internet and we have employees all over the world. We’re currently in Atlanta, Berlin, Lisbon, Los Angeles, New York, San Francisco, Sydney, and Vancouver.
Pour postuler à cette offre d’emploi veuillez visiter boards.greenhouse.io.