We are SwissBorg, a FinTech scale-up headquartered in Lausanne, Switzerland.
Our flagship product, the SwissBorg app, offers over 600,000+ users the best price and liquidity across 16 fiat and 39 cryptos, as well as giving them the opportunity to earn passive income with our Smart Yield account. Our community is growing fast, with over $1.5 billion in assets under management, a weekly volume of over 250 million, and over 20,000 Premium users.
This is just the start in our mission to democratise wealth management by building products that allow individuals to manage their crypto assets at the touch of a finger. Whether you’re in Andorra or Singapore, whether your portfolio is worth one dollar or a million, SwissBorg gives you the best tools to learn about digital currencies and manage your wealth.
Are you looking to join a team of revolutionaries on a mission to decentralise nations? We want to hear from you!
We believe that QA is a continuous process and as a QA at SwissBorg, you’ll be involved throughout the development cycle to help the team ship quality features.
What you might be doing:
- Partnering with Product and Engineering to define product quality goals and write acceptance criteria for the upcoming features
- Rapidly identifying, characterizing, and triaging reported bugs with Engineering
- Executing regression tests and exploratory tests of the features under development
- Creating test plans and improving processes for continually monitoring quality
- Specifying and contributing to the automation of the test scenarios that span different functional modules of the system
What you might bring:
- 3+ years of industry experience in Quality Assurance/Software Engineering and preferably startup experience
- Deep experience in mobile applications and web testing
- Experience with mobile testing using Appium
- Experienced with Agile methodologies (BDD) and tools (Jira, Zephyr)
- Experienced with CI/CD systems such as Jenkins (Infrastructure as a code)
- Good data querying and analytical skills (Kibana, Grafana)
- Passionate about participating in all stages of the development lifecycle
- Bias-to-action, you’re not afraid of complex challenges and of driving the quality of a rapidly changing system
- Strong communication skills, comfortable working with teams from diverse backgroundsInterest in the fintech & cryptocurrency space is a big plus
Why you should apply:
– Freedom to build the company of your dreams
– Learn with (super cool) experts in finance, engineering, AI, psychology and business
– CHSB bonus based on our meritocratic system
– We’ll provide you with a MacBook and a cutting edge tech stack to help you do your best work
– Flexible working hours
– 25 working days of vacation + local holidays
– Annual team retreats – We’d love to see you at the next one!
– Continuous learning and development opportunities
If our job description speaks to you, but you don’t feel like you meet 100% of the requirements, apply anyway! You may have skills we didn’t even know we needed.
At SwissBorg, we embrace diversity. We strongly believe that getting the best outcome requires different perspectives and backgrounds. We’re committed to openness, curiosity and creating an inclusive culture because we know that diverse teams build better products and generate better ideas. We strongly encourage applications from everyone!
To ensure a safe & welcoming space, please feel free to let us know of anything you require to feel comfortable bringing your whole self to the recruitment process.
Pour postuler à cette offre d’emploi veuillez visiter jobs.lever.co.