About the team:
The Product Management team at Luno finds customer problems and validates potential solutions to those problems. This team ensures the voice of our customers is represented in our product strategy.
This role will be part of the Product Management team that is headed up by Ernst, Luno’s Head of Product Management, meet him here.
Luno offer a Remote by Reachable working approach. Find out more here.
The role in a nutshell:
As the Senior Product Manager of Liquidity, you will be responsible for products in Luno’s trading and liquidity platform, which is fundamental to our mission of putting the power of crypto in everyone’s hands. You will discover innovative liquidity and trading platform solutions to provide our global customers with products that exceed their needs, are resilient, scalable, cost-aware and meet Luno’s revenue targets.
Your mission will be:
- Defining the crypto trading and liquidity management product strategy based on Luno’s vision.
- Creating and maintaining product roadmaps for multiple products.
- Conducting market research and competitor analysis.
- Working with the data, design and research teams to research, prototype, test and validate ideas.
- Working with the engineering team to translate product roadmaps into requirements and to ship globally distributed, reliable, data-rich products at scale.
- Working with the marketing team and regional teams to communicate product changes to customers.
- Waving the flag for customer experience and product quality. Especially by understanding our customers through analysis, research, and direct interaction.
- Continuously monitoring the effectiveness of product changes and recommending improvements.
- Facilitating growth by defining and optimising for key metrics.
A little about you:
- You have at least 8 years experience as a Product Manager or Product Owner
- You have business knowledge and experience in the areas of liquidity management, treasury management, exchange trading systems and exchange connectivity., smart order execution.
- Familiarity with cryptocurrencies is highly advantageous.
- You have a rich understanding of banking principles and financial markets
- You have a strong technical background
- You excel at your work. You have a proven track record of product management that includes customer discovery; solution ideation and testing; prototyping; and engaging with engineering teams on development and delivery.
- You are metric-focused and obsessed with finding the optimal solution to customers’ problems.
- You communicate your ideas clearly and effectively, making use of studies, interviews and metrics to substantiate your arguments
- You’re decisive and able to work with conviction in the face of ambiguity
- You’re able to methodically trade off features within finite development resources for the best customer impact.
- You have managed roadmaps for multiple products across different locales
- You are familiar with agile development methodologies
Life at Luno:
- Forward-thinking and ambitious team that values diversity, hard work, and the continuous quest for excellence.
- Remote but reachable work policy gives you the freedom to choose between working from home or the office.
- Improve body and mind, with excellent private medical insurance.
- Free training courses on Udemy and CodeAcademy.
- Zero trading fees with Luno from the day you start.
- Generous maternity / paternity and even paw-ternity for your furry friend.
- Annual Inspiration Day.
- A collaborative, friendly work community, with regular social events and virtual cooking, dancing, drawing and house planting classes hosted by our Lunauts.
- Free lunch and snacks.
- Free access to Headspace – a full library of guided meditations, sleep stories, and music.
Luno makes it simple to buy, store and explore crypto. More than 10 million people have chosen to invest in crypto with Luno using our platform, which is available on Apple, Android and as a desktop experience. We’ve enabled over $52bn of transactions and we securely store over $1bn for our customers around the world.
Our mission is to put the power of crypto in everyone’s hands because we believe that giving people access to a robust and fair financial system is a basic human right. We are with customers at every step of their investment journey with clear, jargon-free information and an easy-to-use app experience that helps people get started from as little as $10.
In order to make crypto accessible to everyone, everywhere, we’re on the ground in more than 40 markets across North America, Africa, Asia and Europe. We are registered with all local financial intelligence authorities and proud of our strong AML measures and world-leading compliance teams. All the crypto we store for our customers is regularly verified by independent auditors. Luno is the trusted guide that will bring crypto to over 1 billion people by 2030.
Pour postuler à cette offre d’emploi veuillez visiter www.luno.com.