We’re looking for an enthusiastic, self-motivated Product thinker and doer. You’ll work closely with engineers and designers to prioritize and build new products and features in our consumer app experiences, with a focus on improving the main Uniswap web dapp. The ideal candidate has a solid technical background, experience collaborating closely with Product Designers, sound strategic judgment, a proven ability to ship consumer-facing web or mobile products at scale.
- Work closely with designers and engineers to create high-craft products that deliver the best user experiences in DeFi
- Be the glue that runs our product development process for our main consumer team
- Launch new products and features, test their performance, and iterate quickly
- Understand DeFi markets, competition, and user requirements in depth to influence the product we’re building
- 5+ years of experience working on consumer-facing products in the web or mobile space
- Proven ability to collaborate with Product Designers to ship high-craft products at scale
- Strong communication and collaboration skills with internal and external stakeholders
- Experience building & shipping consumer products at scale to millions of users
- Ability to leverage data to create products with best-in-class user experiences
- Strong interest in Crypto/blockchain space
Nice to have
- Prior experience building in crypto/DeFi
- Technical degree in Computer Science or related field
- Love for unicorns 🙂
Uniswap Labs’ benefits include unlimited and encouraged time off, 100% company-paid medical, dental, & vision for you and your dependents, 401(k) participation, annual $1,500 education stipend, up to 16 weeks paid parental leave, home office setup stipend for remote employees and daily lunches at NY headquarters (all benefits are subject to applicable taxes and based on eligibility).
Uniswap Labs is proud to be an equal opportunity employer (EEO). We provide employment opportunities without regard to age, race, color, ancestry, national origin, religion, disability (including gender dysphoria and similar gender-related conditions), sex, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation (including actual or perceived heterosexuality, homosexuality, bisexuality, and asexuality), veteran status, military status, domestic violence victim status, reproductive health decision making or any other protected category.
Pour postuler à cette offre d’emploi veuillez visiter boards.greenhouse.io.