WHO WE ARE
Pinata Technologies, Inc. is building the tools and infrastructure for a more free and empowering Web3 generation through IPFS. Our vision is to foster a sense of place for every creator on the internet that is uniquely theirs. Our fully remote team comprises engineers and designers, builders and creators, and overall kind humans with big dreams. We believe in a culture that fosters integrity and teamwork, laughter and trust, and our work is meaningful and challenging in the best ways every day.
Check us out at About Us | Pinata
Pinata is creating a world where people can own the experience of creating and distributing content.
We are looking for a versatile and experienced Senior Product Manager who will work alongside our Director of Technical Products to own the product roadmap for our APIs, documentation platform, and developer onboarding This role will focus on core internal improvements to our APIs to help us move faster when developing new API first solutions.
If you are inspired by creating great products through empathy and data and excited to work with the top platform for media in the NFT space, then you will succeed in this role. Building products in web3 is a challenge unlike any other market. If that excites you, read on.
We’re looking for someone who believes in themselves and can help shape the vision of the future of Product at Pinata.
You will report to the Head of Product.
You will work remotely with our distributed team and can be based anywhere in North or South America.
WHAT YOU’LL DO
- Lead the end-to-end lifecycle of complex features from conception through launch
- Collaborate closely with Engineering, Design, Marketing teams, and our customers to develop a comprehensive product strategy including metrics, objectives, and roadmap for the product you own
- Champion and guide internal stakeholders on product strategy to ensure company-wide alignment
- Exemplify a customer-first mindset and prioritize research uncovering customer goals and needs to translate directly into impactful product improvements
- Collaborate with the Director of Technical Products to drive the vision for our APIs
- Define and run experiments to release new products, increase efficiencies and iteratively improve our products
- Own product requirements, planning, and go-to-market to deliver on business goals
WHAT YOU BRING
- 5+ years of product management or product development experience
- Ability to thrive in ambiguity and complexity to make thoughtful product decisions based on an appropriate assessment of risk and value
- Ability to analyze micro and macro effects of your product decisions on customers and the business
- Exceptional communication skills with internal stakeholders and customers
- Ability to educate others on the Product function and drive alignment between functions
- Demonstrated analytical skills including the ability to define and analyze metrics that inform the success of the product
- Detail-oriented mindset; you believe that a great product is the sum of an inordinate number of small, thoughtful decisions
WHAT WE OFFER YOU
Ability to work remotely from anywhere
Great compensation package
Health, dental and vision benefits
Unlimited paid time off
Professional development stipend
18 weeks parental leave for full-time, salaried employees
Meaningful equity for full-time, salaried employees
Opportunity to join us at an early stage where your contributions will make an impact and you’ll have opportunities to flourish
Pour postuler à cette offre d’emploi veuillez visiter jobs.lever.co.