POWERING CRYPTO WITH DATA
CoinMarketCap is the world’s most trusted and accurate source of data for cryptocurrencies. Used by millions of individuals, organizations, and exchanges, CoinMarketCap brings the most up-to-date market capitalizations, pricing, and cryptocurrency information to our users.
Pulling data from multiple exchanges and combining our robust research allows us to provide the most realistic representation of each cryptocurrency. As we grow, we will continue to provide access to our data wherever, whenever, and however is most helpful to our users.
CREATING AN OPEN WORLD
Our mission is to be the world’s authority on cryptocurrency data. We believe in an open and decentralized world, where we play a pivotal role in powering decisions and insights to drive greater understanding and adoption of cryptocurrencies. We want to achieve this mission with people who truly believe in the value and potential of empowering individuals.
As a Product Manager, you are responsible for the vision and roadmap of key product lines at CoinMarketCap. You’re at the intersection of what the user wants and what the business needs, and are responsible for setting the product strategy. From the get-go, you will be working on products that touch the lives of millions of people around the world daily, and must therefore understand and empathize with users to build an awesome and engaging experience. You’ll need to make decisions based on data and drive analyses to inform priorities and decisions across your products. Furthermore, as a Product Manager, you will need to communicate effectively with many groups across the organization, as well as CoinMarketCap’s leadership team. You’ll bring excellent teamwork and collaboration skills as well as thought leadership.
The seniority and scope of the role will depend on your skills and your experience.
Characteristics of a successful Product Manager:
- Vision: Build conviction on your product, understand your users, and have a clear vision and roadmap which you align with stakeholders
- Data proficiency: Proven ability to leverage data and analytics, and to listen to your users, to inform decisions and prioritization
- Excellent communication skills (verbal and written): convey complex messages clearly and simply, and driving conviction across stakeholders
- Bias for action: results-driven mindset, focused on execution and with a hands-on approach, and a track record of launching successful products
- Entrepreneurial: be a self-starter and a problem-solver who is effective at breaking down complex issues in a fast-paced environment
- Independent: self-disciplined and motivated, and capable of working both independently and in a dynamic team environment
- Define the vision for your product, and build a clear roadmap
- Write clear and succinct user stories and product requirement documents
- Work collaboratively with your business and IT stakeholders
- Collect data (both qualitative and quantitative) to inform product direction
- Evaluate the products and features you launch methodically and critically
- Understand the competitive and partner landscape
- Challenge assumptions and think outside the box to find ways to improve your products
- Strong sense of user experience and user interface design, and ability to work effectively with designers
- Fluency in English
- A Bachelor’s degree in a technical field (e.g. Computer Science, Statistics, Engineering, Mathematics); MBA or Master’s degree in a technical field is a plus
- Knowledge of financial markets, cryptocurrencies, and blockchain is a big plus
Working at CoinMarketCap
- Do something meaningful; Be a part of the future of finance technology and the leading company in the industry
- Fast moving, challenging and unique business problems
- International work environment, flat organization, flexible working hours
- Great career development opportunities in a growing company
- Possibility for relocation and international transfers mid-career
- Competitive salary
Pour postuler à cette offre d’emploi veuillez visiter jobs.smartrecruiters.com.